For Sale American Hunting Rifles AHR Custom CZ 550 Upgrade #3 416 Rigby

It will sell. Matter of time. May be list it in GB. It is a fine rifle.
KRISH
I am kind of done with GunJoker, all the fees and extra bs. It will sell when someone is ready to buy it, meanwhile it will just be worth more over time and maybe I can sneak in a Buffalo hunt with it, probably not because I have a couple more guns I would like to take first. I am pretty patient.

I think AHR IS TAKING SPECIAL ORDERS.
A MEMBER HERE HAS SENT HIS ACTION TO GET A 404J BUILT.
KRISH

Yes he is limited complete builds but your pocket has to be deep. I was told 10k+
Wayne is currently building my rifle. The cost isn’t quite 10k but it’s not far off. You could get there with some extra engraving.

Wayne is currently building my rifle. The cost isn’t quite 10k but it’s not far off. You could get there with some extra engraving.
Even in the 10K range, it is money well spent! Several days remaining on my hunt, but Wayne’s Lott has been with me the whole time and is a stone cold killer. And does it with style. :).

Even in the 10K range, it is money well spent! Several days remaining on my hunt, but Wayne’s Lott has been with me the whole time and is a stone cold killer. And does it with style. :).
@Mark Biggerstaff recommended that I go with Wayne for the build. Wayne’s rifles are functional and absolutely beautiful!

Im glad you can testify to the durability of his work!

I know this is hard to believe for a lot of folks on here but to spend 10k on a single rifle you would have to have 10k. I sure don't know anyone with 10k laying around let alone for a rifle or even a hunt for that matter

I know this is hard to believe for a lot of folks on here but to spend 10k on a single rifle you would have to have 10k. I sure don't know anyone with 10k laying around let alone for a rifle or even a hunt for that matter
Hunting in Africa isn’t, and never has been, inexpensive. Despite this, many people on AH find a way. Overtime, second jobs, good investing, driving that old beater a bit longer….oh and a bit of irresponsibility;) ….can make the dream a reality. Priorities.

Hunting in Africa isn’t, and never has been, inexpensive. Despite this, many people on AH find a way. Overtime, second jobs, good investing, driving that old beater a bit longer….oh and a bit of irresponsibility;) ….can make the dream a reality. Priorities.
I'm very irresponsible with money but I still cant shake 10k for a rifle :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.