For Sale American Hunting Rifles AHR Custom CZ 550 Upgrade #3 416 Rigby

I'm very irresponsible with money but I still cant shake 10k for a rifle :)
I hear ya! I‘ve never parted with that much for a gun. But I’m not closing the door on that one either!

I know this is hard to

Haha I don’t like to spend $ frivolously but I LOVE guns so it’s more of an “investment” :ROFLMAO:
I sold the investment line HARD when I told the wife I had just dropped $10,000 on a double rifle, even though the 416 Rigby I had would kill an elephant just fine, but it would be infinitely cooler if I shot the elephant with this super cool double rifle that should only appreciate in value :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And if I loose money then I just all her that it's not that big of a deal because it only cost me (amount of loss) to rent this rifle for (fill in period of time I owned the rifle) and that's really not that bad. Ha ha
I can Totally agree with the logic :ROFLMAO:

is the sandbag included??

I'm very irresponsible with money but I still cant shake 10k for a rifle :)

My first rifle that I spent 7k on, I did not have it in my bank account. What I did have was several rifles that would not get used as much as the rifle I wanted. So I sold off a bunch of things I had to buy what I wanted. I have no regrets about that in any way. I rather have 1 rifle that I use all the time than 10 - 1k rifles that sit in the safe and only shoot every now and then.

My first rifle that I spent 7k on, I did not have it in my bank account. What I did have was several rifles that would not get used as much as the rifle I wanted. So I sold off a bunch of things I had to buy what I wanted. I have no regrets about that in any way. I rather have 1 rifle that I use all the time than 10 - 1k rifles that sit in the safe and only shoot every now and then.
So true

That is correct. For me I could not buy well made expensive rifle. So Instead of spending the disposable income I collected medium cost rifles. Now I am reducing the number and getting better once. Getting there one way or other. Takes time.
Krish

I took delivery on @neckdeep s 416 yesterday. Just as lovely a rifle as described. I loaded a few rounds and headed for the range today. I had loaded some 400 grain Swift A-Frames and Nosler Partitions. Both shot right around 1 inch at 100….with a 4x DG scope! I’ve never found a workable load one the first attempt. Much less 2 workable loads. I’m in love. Now, all I need is a trip to Niassa in 2025!

I took delivery on @neckdeep s 416 yesterday. Just as lovely a rifle as described. I loaded a few rounds and headed for the range today. I had loaded some 400 grain Swift A-Frames and Nosler Partitions. Both shot right around 1 inch at 100….with a 4x DG scope! I’ve never found a workable load one the first attempt. Much less 2 workable loads. I’m in love. Now, all I need is a trip to Niassa in 2025!

Excellent....at least I don't have to shit on people here anymore :A Thumbs Up: :D Beers:

Good stuff! While sighting in one of my AHRs I thought I completely pulled the second shot after final adjustment at 50 yards as I had not marked all shots. 3rd shot confirmed I did not. :). Crazy target. Well under 1/2 MOA (about 1/4”) in 3 shots. Opened up too .75” at 100. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross