FNG from Dallas

Welcome and prepare to become an incurable addict of the African continent. There is no cure and the only treatment for this condition is to return again and again.
 
Welcome aboard Gajac, you won't find a friendlier reception as a hunter anywhere on the net. The collective hunting and gun knowledge of AH members is astounding. The nicest part about it is that we are willing and eager to share it with you.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Dreaming to one day make it across the pond for adventure and found this forum a treasure trove of information. I truly enjoy hearing from experienced people on AH.Im hopefull that with proper training my wallet will be up to the task! Ha ha. I very much enjoy reading the topics discussed and the thoughtful advice. Thank you guys.I look forward to joining in some discussion s and learning from your experience. Pleasure to make your aquaintance.

Hello Gajak,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the best forum on earth.

Best regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Howdy sir!

Holler if you need anything or want to connect. Just north of Dallas 30 minutes
 
Welcome to AH @Gajak! Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input.
 
Welcome to the family and the forum Gajak! Nice to have you as part of the forum. Enjoy the site!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,802
Members
169,416
Latest member
wanda_tiller
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top