Reaction score
Website
mbalabalasafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hi All

I have a leopard hunt that I would like to offer members. I did a similar one last year that was bought by one of your members and he was successful. He shot a monster.

Operator Mbalabala Safaris (HOP 019)
Ph- Lin Stanton,Mike Blignaut, Tinie Kok
Depending on who is available.
Area- Mashura ranch and insiza Rural district council.

12 days at $350 per day
$16000 trophy fee for leopard
Observer fee $200 they can hunt plainsgame.
Extra days can be added at $350 a day.
Ranger fee of $50 per day
Extra days can be arranged for trips into Victoria falls.
Pre baiting of $1500

Included in the price.
All good
All drinks
Transfer by vehicle from Bulawayo airport.
Ph services
Field prep of trophies

Not included
Gratuities
Personal shopping
Flights

I have already done some baiting and had this cat feed. Check the dates on trail cams this was from while I was in Dallas at the show.
Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions.
17C3D36A-3BB5-422A-AB23-65A64F842E82.jpeg
88ED3E23-E009-42F1-AE54-A9EE01FC0AED.jpeg
BD66BB3C-AFB3-4FED-B1C6-EADE54DFF160.jpeg
3D32650C-0902-4AF6-8881-55DDA26BB1A2.jpeg

This was the cat the we got last year.
5DF3C175-3CCF-45B7-84EE-A4F11A389E31.jpeg

That price structure is putting your money where your mouth is Lin. Someone is confident . :)

Bet this sells quickly.

Excellent deal for Zim.

0EFA4075-B7D8-44DC-B4D8-2C69E774E120.jpeg
I hunted the same area with Lin for leopard a few years ago and took a toad (7’ 11”, 170 lb.). It’s an amazing area with the genetics for huge leopard. He goes above and beyond to ensure the best opportunity to make the hunt successful.

Nice offer Lin!

Anyone wanting a good leopard ought to be making arrangements. If I didn't have a leopard I'd be all over this... I'd be waiting to hear from Lin after he gets back home and decide on how soon I could get there;)

Wow that cat on the trail cams looks very big! Look at the neck/chest transition!

Hi All

I have a leopard hunt that I would like to offer members. I did a similar one last year that was bought by one of your members and he was successful. He shot a monster.

Operator Mbalabala Safaris (HOP 019)
Ph- Lin Stanton,Mike Blignaut, Tinie Kok
Depending on who is available.
Area- Mashura ranch and insiza Rural district council.

12 days at $350 per day
$16000 trophy fee for leopard
Observer fee $200 they can hunt plainsgame.
Extra days can be added at $350 a day.
Ranger fee of $50 per day
Extra days can be arranged for trips into Victoria falls.
Pre baiting of $1500

Included in the price.
All good
All drinks
Transfer by vehicle from Bulawayo airport.
Ph services
Field prep of trophies

Not included
Gratuities
Personal shopping
Flights

I have already done some baiting and had this cat feed. Check the dates on trail cams this was from while I was in Dallas at the show.
Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions.
View attachment 265104 View attachment 265105 View attachment 265106 View attachment 265107

This was the cat the we got last year.
View attachment 265108
Lin - Send an email to Don Hotter from Montana. I will PM you with his contact info.

Good looking cats!

Nice offer Lin- wish I was in position to jump but alas I am not :(

Good looking cats!
Isn't this the deal you have been waiting for Charlie? Great cat with very good Outfitters, flying to Vic falls is relatively straight forward and a chance to see that while it is really pumping:)

Isn't this the deal you have been waiting for Charlie? Great cat with very good Outfitters, flying to Vic falls is relatively straight forward and a chance to see that while it is really pumping:)

It is a very good offer and this outfitter is positioning it the right way I think. His day rates are very competitive and the trophy fee is right...putting some real skin in the game for him to get the hunter on the cat. No cat and the h7nter isn’t out an arm and a leg.

Hi All
I just returned from the states and went to are that I offered this hunt. I have put another bait and I will follow up with another in a few days. I have trail cams in place so we will see.

Lin Stanton

Lin how did travel back home go? Had some discussion with some folks from Zim yesterday and sounds like things are settled down and back to somewhat normal, for Africa;)

Lin how did travel back home go? Had some discussion with some folks from Zim yesterday and sounds like things are settled down and back to somewhat normal, for Africa;)
Hi Action bob
Yes things are very quiet in Zimbabwe now. All seems to have settled

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadSimpso

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg