Crocodile Pictures

Monster 15/2" Crocodile taken on the last day of the hunt! What a safari!

watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Some very nice lizards in the latest crop.
Congratulations to the hunters and PH's.
 
940967_156439954718838_6497886624777189152_n.jpg
 
Taken from the Kafue river Zambia.

Picture20-1.png


Croc3.png


It broke my Land Rover when loading it.

Croc1.png
OK... nice croc. Where exactly along the Kafue? We had HUGE crocs in the Kafue near Chililabombwe... they used to commute between the river and the copper mines sewerage dams.
 
Wow, some incredible beasts in this thread, congrats to all the hunters and outfitters!
 
Decent Croc, always awesome and challenging to hunt! This croc was taken with a 375 at 238 yards, quartering towards the hunter. Shot entered the corner of the smile and did the job!

full
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Decent Croc, always awesome and challenging to hunt! This croc was taken with a 375 at 238 yards, quartering towards the hunter. Shot entered the corner of the smile and did the job!

full

nice where did you take that hans?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Lake Kariba.

full
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Kwando river "flat dog"
full


Zambezi river crocodile
full


Kwando river crocodile
full
 
Last edited by a moderator:
14 Foot Crocodile Hunt
full
 
Last edited by a moderator:
full


full
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,246
Members
169,513
Latest member
ElidaBible
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top