COVID-19 Coronavirus UPDATES, BANS, CLOSURES, ADVISORY, etc.

EYRwImqXkAARD35

Attachments

• EYRwImqXkAARD35.jpg
    EYRwImqXkAARD35.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 77
Seems to be wishful thinking?
Seems to be working for Sweden, and an ever larger numbers of people are figuring out that the original shutdown analysis was horribly flawed. Wishful or not, I suspect Tanzania will do no worse, and economically, far better, than its fellow developing African states.

A matter of class? :whistle::whistle::)

There has been a lot of discussion about schools re-opening and the fact that Eton isn’t.

What is Eton?
Eton is one of only 4 fee-paying,boys only,boarding-only schools in Britain(the others are Harrow,Radley and Winchester.)Eton(21),Harrow(7) and Winchester(6) have provided 34 of the 56 British Prime Ministers there have ever been.
That’s 3 schools(out of 20,000) providing 60% of Prime Ministers.In fact only 9 of Britain’s 56 Prime Minisfers didn’t go to fee-paying schools.2(Attlee and Blair) of Labour’s 6 Prime Ministers went to fee-paying private schools.

Money
It costs £42,000 per year to go to Eton.In 1995 the school received a £3 million grant from the National lottery to build a sports centre(the school contributed £200,000!).This whilst public youth and leisure services were disappearing.The school has 50 cricket,soccer and rugby pitches.

Eton receives substantial tax breaks as a charity.It is one of the 100 largest charities in Britain.
For some reason it received farming subsidies from the EU’s Common Agricultural Policy even though it does no farming!(it received them for ‘environmental improvements!).

Ability to re-open with social distancing.
Eton has 1,350 students and covers 76 square miles.It’s teacher to pupil ratio is 8:1.It’s average class size is 12.It seems ideal as an appropriate test case for a school re-opening with social distancing.

Re-opening Eton
It is obviously an important school for the economy.21 British prime ministers,thousands of top business people are former pupils,tax breaks,EU subsidies,National Lottery grants and income from fees of £56 million a year.

We can’t afford to have it closed.
WE DEMAND - RE-OPEN ETON ON 1st JUNE.THE ECONOMY NEEDS IT.
(I wonder how many of the owners of the newspapers calling for schools to re-open want their children’s public school to re-open on 1st June?)

98620229_3264038953630448_8725528204183339008_n.jpg

IMG-20200516-WA0000.jpg

I recognize the lady in that video-looks just like 1000 other women in Cali that stood up and got bear and cat hunting nearly or totally eliminated in that state. . .

C71A395B-7E2D-490A-A2B4-ABDFF4641C75.jpeg
No matter from what perspective you view this issue, knowing someone who has the virus or who has died from it surely makes an impression. Maybe it’s only thousands and maybe far from my computer screen but still humans just like all of us. And remember, none of us get to pick who lives and who dies

Attachments

• 7C47A3CF-A5B0-4CD1-88BA-E4ED07E29684.jpeg
    7C47A3CF-A5B0-4CD1-88BA-E4ED07E29684.jpeg
    481.6 KB · Views: 108
Police Sergeant arrested for house robbery, released on R 500 bail ...
--rather put corona surfers and dog walkers in jail...

safe_image.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!