Cheers from a big bore addict from Canada

double-double

Reaction score
Its been 5 minutes since I picked up my Lott , love older guns and still looking for a large bore double . Hunt Canadian big game except the big bears,missed my chance with all the new bear closures happening in Canada. Carry my big bores when i go out hunting for moose otherwise it the 45-70 for deer and bear.

Hello double-double,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH !

Welcome, check out the big bore addiction group. Although, it will make the addiction worse ;)

Welcome to AH double-double!

Giday double-double and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome to AH Double-Double. Congradulstions on your acquisition of 458 Lott. Since you said older gun, what did you pick up. Post some pictures.
Krish from Missouri.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome double-double

double-double, welcome to the AH forum! Very sad about the grizzly closures. A lot of us missed the excellent opportunities.

Welcome to AH! Maybe you can find a .465 H and H double? You’d probably be the first in Canada, or maybe anywhere, to own one. Enjoy the ride here on AH!

Welcome from a fellow Canuck, by your name I can conclude your a fan of Timmy’s. For a double rifle in Canada there are a few places you can find them.

Welcome to AH

double double,
At .458 inch bore, your 45-70 is a big bore, constrained only by the choice of bullets and powder.
I have a 1886 45-70, 1886 45-90, a 45-70 double. The two 1886 rifles have taken big game in Africa including Cape buffalo, leopard, ele, etc. You might like a .45-70 DR like this Beretta Of mine:

54676_600x400.jpg
54679_600x400.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AishaYpd4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross