Checking in

Wannabebwana

Reaction score
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, USA, Canada
New member. Hunt moose and deer here at home, small game, bear occasionally.

Have been to South Africa and Namibia on plains game hunts. Would like to go again but am currently breaking in a new partner and she occupies a lot of my time and money. Though I think she's finally accepted that my hunting mounts are not getting relegated to some deep, dark hole of the basement.

Also play around with IPSC and reloading and generally just like pissing off liberals.

T/C Encore, .22LR, .223, 300BO, 45-70, 209X50
Pre-64 Mod. 70 300 H&H
Pre-war Mod. 70 30-06
Tikka 512 9.3X74 and 12 ga. barrel sets
T97 .223 bullpup (my piss-off-a-liberal gun)

Dream hunt would be feral hogs with a handgun - unless I can do one with some good dogs and a knife.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Wannabebwana!

Welcome to AH.
Share your tales from your hunts when you get a chance.

Welcome to our place @Wannabebwana Lots of pig hunting with a knife dogs here in NZ. I make knives just for that particular type of hunting (along with other knife needs)

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to our forum Wannabebwana!

Welcome Wannabebwana to AH! Never hunted hogs with a knife. Sounds like fun! I have hunted them from a helicopter and it was quite a hoot!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard WBB, your dream hunt i.e. hogs dogs and knives are available in Texas. That hunt is not for the faint of heart. You can tell your new partner that some of the Outfitters have Bridal Suites available.

Welcome!

If you can make it to Texas, I’ve got a guy with a good team of dogs and a couple of thousand acres I can refer you to... I’ll be doing a hog-knife hunt with a bunch of vets in late feb with him.. the same group just did a knife hunt back in October with this same guy...

Definitely not for the faint of heart.. and you need to be prepared to cover a whole lot of ground...

But it sure is a lot of fun!

New member. Hunt moose and deer here at home, small game, bear occasionally.

Have been to South Africa and Namibia on plains game hunts. Would like to go again but am currently breaking in a new partner and she occupies a lot of my time and money. Though I think she's finally accepted that my hunting mounts are not getting relegated to some deep, dark hole of the basement.

Also play around with IPSC and reloading and generally just like pissing off liberals.

T/C Encore, .22LR, .223, 300BO, 45-70, 209X50
Pre-64 Mod. 70 300 H&H
Pre-war Mod. 70 30-06
Tikka 512 9.3X74 and 12 ga. barrel sets
T97 .223 bullpup (my piss-off-a-liberal gun)

Dream hunt would be feral hogs with a handgun - unless I can do one with some good dogs and a knife.
Welcome Wannabebwana. How about bringing your new partner back to Namibia?

Welcome to AH Wannabebwana! We look forward to you sharing your stories!

Welcome to AH Wannabebwana! Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input.

Welcome to AH Wannabebwana! Nice to have you on the posting side, looking forward to reading your posts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsmaelMorg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg