AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
us mexico alaska south africa
I have been a member here for almost four years and have really enjoyed my time spent on the forum!
My first safari was 2018 and I received an incredible amount of information and some very helpful opinions and
insights. Something that I have really appreciated about the forum is the sense of community and comradery
that most seem to share! Well I have received a stage three rectal cancer diagnosis and have got to admit it is a little
daunting. I am secure in my faith and I know god has a plan but there is still a lot of uncertainty. I put a contract for a mountain goat
hunt in Alaska on our refrigerator that was supposed to be for December 2020 and is now taking place in 2021!
I intend to make that hunt, lol!!
So to make a long story short I would sure appreciate any prayers the same way I have appreciated all the insight!

Bill116

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA
Hunted
US: NY, PA, Alaska, Texas, Colorado,Kentucky, Ohio, CanadaL Ontario, Quebec: South Africa
Will keep you in my prayers. Go at it with a great attitude. My mother beat it twice early on in life because of her coworker pushing her on. She continued on into her 80s. I wish you well, follow doc's orders. Keep us updated and get ready for the hunt.

cpr0312

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA Life Member
Hunted
US (All over), New Zealand, South Africa(Northern Cape, Northwest), Zimbabwe, Zambia
May Jesus place his loving healing hands around you! Prayers coming your way! We look forward to that mountain goat hunt report and pics!

Mark Biggerstaff

Silver supporter
Bronze supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Prayers sent for you. Keep that contract where you will see it. It will drive you to defeat this. I have had health issues this year and the drive for my 2021 Safari I have booked has done wonders to keep me going full ahead.

Prayers and keep us posted.

Mort Hill

Gold supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Life Member SCI, Director-Music City SCI Chapter, NWTF, NRA
Hunted
SA, Zambia, Tanzania
Kevin, will keep you in my prayers, praying for strength and fortitude as you take this challenge head on! Just like every hunting trip, you will encounter highs and lows in this fight. I pray that you will have comfort in your low times, and friends abounding to celebrate your high times. Blessings my friend.

DillonG

AH veteran
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
None
We will pray for you. I went on a fishing trip with my grandfather that was diagnosed with cancer back in September. He is responding well to treatment. It is amazing what modern medicine will do. Please stay in good spirits and battle your illness.
Please keep us posted and let us know if you need anything.

Red Leg

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Europe
Member of
SCI DSC life memberships / NRA Patron Life
Hunted
Mexico, Namibia, RSA, Germany, Austria, Argentina, Canada, Mozambique, Spain, US (15 states)
Keep that note on the fridge and your mind on that goal. Faith and modern medicine can work magic. Know that you are in the prayers of all of your friends here.

YancyW

Gold supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, SCI, RMEF, Ducks Unlimited
Prayers for you and your family.

I have been down this road, twice. One of my doctors told me, "there has never been a better day to have cancer than today". As odd as it sounds, that did help me. The available treatments we have today are truly remarkable and they are advancing at great speed. You are going to make that goat hunt. Reach out anytime.

Rickmt

Silver supporter
AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
SCI, NRA
Hunted
SA, NZ, Montana, Maryland , Georgia , Mississippi, USA
Take it one day at a time and try to be positive. I think that by you reaching out to this community a little bit of your burden is spread among all of us. Wishing you the best !

Pheroze

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Member of
OFAH, DSC
Hunted
South Africa, Canada, USA
It is absolutely amazing the skill, knowledge and technology that is available to you for your fight. Prayers for you and stay strong.

PHOENIX PHIL

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa
Prayers sent Kevin!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlesGrilm

Latest profile posts

pam308 wrote on TOBY458's profile.
Just saw your listing for a winchester 70 458. Is it still for sale? I want it!!! pam308
flatwater bill wrote on john stroud's profile.
Leopard Legend....................Hi John.............I see that you have not visited AH in awhile. Hope all is well. I am looking for a hunt in Namibia..............would like to ask a few questions about your hunt.............all the best..............................Bill
Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG
Safari Dave wrote on egrmpty507's profile.
Did you purchase your hunt at a US SCI fundraiser?