AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
us mexico alaska south africa
I have been a member here for almost four years and have really enjoyed my time spent on the forum!
My first safari was 2018 and I received an incredible amount of information and some very helpful opinions and
insights. Something that I have really appreciated about the forum is the sense of community and comradery
that most seem to share! Well I have received a stage three rectal cancer diagnosis and have got to admit it is a little
daunting. I am secure in my faith and I know god has a plan but there is still a lot of uncertainty. I put a contract for a mountain goat
hunt in Alaska on our refrigerator that was supposed to be for December 2020 and is now taking place in 2021!
I intend to make that hunt, lol!!
So to make a long story short I would sure appreciate any prayers the same way I have appreciated all the insight!

Will keep you in my prayers. Go at it with a great attitude. My mother beat it twice early on in life because of her coworker pushing her on. She continued on into her 80s. I wish you well, follow doc's orders. Keep us updated and get ready for the hunt.

Man, so sorry to hear that. Prayers sent and we’ll keep you in our daily prayers. Stay safe.

May Jesus place his loving healing hands around you! Prayers coming your way! We look forward to that mountain goat hunt report and pics!

Prayers sent for you. Keep that contract where you will see it. It will drive you to defeat this. I have had health issues this year and the drive for my 2021 Safari I have booked has done wonders to keep me going full ahead.

Prayers and keep us posted.

Kevin, will keep you in my prayers, praying for strength and fortitude as you take this challenge head on! Just like every hunting trip, you will encounter highs and lows in this fight. I pray that you will have comfort in your low times, and friends abounding to celebrate your high times. Blessings my friend.

We will pray for you. I went on a fishing trip with my grandfather that was diagnosed with cancer back in September. He is responding well to treatment. It is amazing what modern medicine will do. Please stay in good spirits and battle your illness.
Please keep us posted and let us know if you need anything.

Keep that note on the fridge and your mind on that goal. Faith and modern medicine can work magic. Know that you are in the prayers of all of your friends here.

Prayers for you and your family.

I have been down this road, twice. One of my doctors told me, "there has never been a better day to have cancer than today". As odd as it sounds, that did help me. The available treatments we have today are truly remarkable and they are advancing at great speed. You are going to make that goat hunt. Reach out anytime.

It is absolutely amazing the skill, knowledge and technology that is available to you for your fight. Prayers for you and stay strong.

Prayers sent Kevin!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glorianab

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg