Burying a Goldfish

PHOENIX PHIL

AH ambassador
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
12,676
Reaction score
18,063
Media
78
Articles
3
Hunting reports
Africa
11
USA/Canada
3
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa
 
Last edited by a moderator:
:ROFLMAO:
 
Oops, you never know "what you are looking at" until you are told....!
 
Such a sweet child!
 
Hey @Wheels ,

I wonder where Phil found that??? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
 
Damn , that’s funny.
 
Awesome.

In the same vein:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,144
Members
169,905
Latest member
Vaughn9005
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top