Bison Meat Hunt

I hunted sable in March of this year.After many failed walk and stalks,I finally bagged one.I can assure you,they are a long way from "damn near pets".
Congrats on your Sable hunt glad to hear it was a good one.
 
In perspective, that bill looks kind of small. Are they really dense in muscle?
He was a 2 year old for a meat bull. Only weighed 1000 lbs so he was pretty small in bison terms.
 
Cheers mate,if I make it to the U.S. in the next two years(I have friends there to visit) I`ll definitely take in a bison hunt with your company.Be prepared for a fat whiny excuse making Aussie.
im sure Erik will trim you down,hes got the hills and land to do it.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,342
Messages
1,573,453
Members
169,749
Latest member
LeoraBoelk
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top