Awesome site

John Meyer

New member
Joined
Nov 10, 2016
Messages
8
Reaction score
13
Location
South africa
Member of
NHSA
Hunted
Tanzania Botswana
Good morning all. At last a forum of quality. Thank you for the site.
I'm a disabled hunter( right leg amputee) according to the world but I love hunting. I own 13 weapons and enjoy this life.
I am looking for hunting oppurtunities that allow distance shooting (500- 800m) as I'm limited in the walking and stalk field. Eastern cape etc. Have a Blessed day
 
Hi John, Welcome to our forum. It appears you have already learned overcome your handicap! I am sure that many safari operators on our forum will work with you to keep you busy in pursuing your passion! Good Luck!
 
Welcome to the forum!
 
Welcome John, look forward to your participation!
 
Good morning John. Welcome aboard Sir. You sound like a champion of the saying: Don't let what you can't do keep you from doing what you can.
 
gday john
welcome to AH
enjoy the site
 
Welcome aboard, glad to have you!
 
Welcome John, illegitimi non carborundum, one of my favorite Latin sayings. Enjoy the forum, I'm sure you will find someone to set you up in the EC!
Cheers,
Cody
 
Welcome to AH John! Glad you are enjoying the site and looking forward to having you you as part of our community.
 
Welcome!
 
Welcome to AH John.
Plenty of places to accommodate your needs in the EC.
P1000128.jpg
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH John !

A friend of mine who is disabled has hunted several times in SA, you will find that outfitters here will do their best to accommodate you.
 
Welcome to the best forum John! Enjoy!
 
Welcome to AH.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,816
Members
169,418
Latest member
BridgettTr
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top