Aleksandar Miletic

Glad to have you as part of our community. What animals have you hunted, what firearms do you have and what Africa hunting are you planning to do? John
Hello John. Thanks for the welcome. I have hunted most of the animals in the EU. I have not caught Elk or Grouse. I have a few weapons, but I mostly hunt with a Mauser M18 243 vin. I hunt larger animals with a Blaser R8 8x68s. I load the ammunition myself. I have not hunted in Africa yet, but I hope to come next year. I will hunt the standard starter package for Antelope and wild boar
 
Welcome to AH. Nice to have you as part of our community.
 
Welcome to AH. Let us know if you have any questions.
 
Hello friends. My name is Aleksandar and I live in Serbia. I saw Africa Hunting and immediately wanted to join. I am a master forestry engineer and a big fan of hunting, weapons, reloading and long-range shooting. I hope I won't be too much trouble for you. Thank you in advance
welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome Aleksandar
 
Hello friends. My name is Aleksandar and I live in Serbia. I saw Africa Hunting and immediately wanted to join. I am a master forestry engineer and a big fan of hunting, weapons, reloading and long-range shooting. I hope I won't be too much trouble for you. Thank you in advance

Welcome to the forum!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,229
Members
169,289
Latest member
ShoshanaR4
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top