New here

Fbguy

New member
Joined
Sep 26, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
4
Finally decided to join up after doing plenty of stalking from the sidelines. I’m mostly a rifle hunter and have a big passion for Africa hunting. I’ve dabbled with a bow, but early fall usually gets taken up by waterfowl.

I’ve spent most of my life hunting from a treestand or blind, but these days I really enjoy a good spot-and-stalk hunt out West. Mule deer are on my mind alot lately, but I’m thinking about chasing some elk soon too. Always up for a good antelope hunt!
 
Howdy from East Texas. Where are ya?
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome! Glad to have you here with the rest of us!
 
Welcome to AH Fbguy!
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Finally decided to join up after doing plenty of stalking from the sidelines. I’m mostly a rifle hunter and have a big passion for Africa hunting. I’ve dabbled with a bow, but early fall usually gets taken up by waterfowl.

I’ve spent most of my life hunting from a treestand or blind, but these days I really enjoy a good spot-and-stalk hunt out West. Mule deer are on my mind alot lately, but I’m thinking about chasing some elk soon too. Always up for a good antelope hunt!
welcome welcome welcome
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,320
Messages
1,572,874
Members
169,632
Latest member
CDZKing525
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top