AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2020

I ate at LaPosta at least once a week when I was in Las Cruces!
You do a wonderful job Phil, I don’t go for the food anyway but it is always good. I think the booze to food ratio is a little lopsided at this event anyway!

Just thinking of LaPosta made me hungry. I think @AZ KJ too.

Just thinking of LaPosta made me hungry. I think @AZ KJ too.
Well Phil,
At least you have some great places in Phoenix, Mi Patio on 7th and Durant’s Steakhouse are two of my favorites!

Loretta and I are very excited!!

I am sure Kathy will be happy to show Loretta where all the furs, furniture and art is being sold. We can go look at rifles and talk to outfitters!

I am sure Kathy will be happy to show Loretta where all the furs, furniture and art is being sold. We can go look at rifles and talk to outfitters!

That’s awesome! Women never have enough clothes, shoes, or purses. Guys never have enough Guns! Is there a meet and greet service that you used for your Safari such as flights, visas, rescue information, etc.
And is there a good book to read for going on Safari as far as what you need? Looking for a great get together in Dallas!!

That’s awesome! Women never have enough clothes, shoes, or purses. Guys never have enough Guns! Is there a meet and greet service that you used for your Safari such as flights, visas, rescue information, etc.
And is there a good book to read for going on Safari as far as what you need? Looking for a great get together in Dallas!!

I enlisted the services of our very own sponsor @Travel Express to help get my flights, overnight in Jo'burg etc all taken care of.

I think you can get all the information you need on what to bring, etc right here in the forums!

Tim

I ate at LaPosta at least once a week when I was in Las Cruces!
You do a wonderful job Phil, I don’t go for the food anyway but it is always good. I think the booze to food ratio is a little lopsided at this event anyway!

Can't remember there being food there.....o_O:whistle:

just sent $ for 4

Hoping to make it again (y) I'll know in a few weeks

15 days into this and we are 31% towards sold out.

73 days left to register...get busy or you'll be left standing at the curb!

I haven’t found anything east of elpaso that counts as Mexican food, Tex-Mex doesn’t count as Mexican food even when prepared by Mexicans, even while drunk on tequila and wearing a sombrero. Moving from NM to Texas was a severe shock to a system that was saturated with good green chili.
I'm an Okie, but I work a spring branding near Datil, NM each year for about 8-10 days. The ranch owner's wife feeds us the best food in the world 3 times and day and we put Green Chili on everything. It sits on the table as a standard condiment for everything from eggs in the morning to fry bread in the evening. I work my ass of and gain wait the whole time.

15 days into this and we are 31% towards sold out.

73 days left to register...get busy or you'll be left standing at the curb!
When do you think we will be at 100%?? I think a week before xmas

When do you think we will be at 100%?? I think a week before xmas

Yeah...somewhere in the second half of December, most likely.

Somebody is going to be doing the sad banana. :A Banana Sad:

Bought 20 so when sold out will be putting them on the well known auction site givemeloadsofmoney.com.........;):whistle:
Anything to make a quick profit hey Spike :ROFLMAO:

Yeah...somewhere in the second half of December, most likely.

Somebody is going to be doing the sad banana. :A Banana Sad:
Not me :A Banana::A Banana::A Banana::A Gathering::D Beers::D Booze::D Cheers::D Passed Out:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeannaDost

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg