AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2020

Jennifer and I are in - menu sounds yummy, thanks @PHOENIX PHIL

Newfangled technology is hard for some!:A Type::E Happy:
Yes sir! When I logged into my Paypal the last time I used it was to pay for this event last year! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

4 days on the market and the dinner is 1/6 of the way to sold out already!

I like this trajectory. (y)

Jfet and Kfet are in.

After last years AH Get Together I was told that I would be a grandfather. The next day i bought a VC .470Ne at the DSC Convention. In late January both PB and I made the decision to retire. In July I went on an amazing Cape Buffalo hunt. In August my beautiful granddaughter was born. DON'T BLINK

Jfet and Kfet are in.

After last years AH Get Together I was told that I would be a grandfather. The next day i bought a VC .470Ne at the DSC Convention. In late January both PB and I made the decision to retire. In July I went on an amazing Cape Buffalo hunt. In August my beautiful granddaughter was born. DON'T BLINK
@Jfet, You're in +1! :A Clapping:

@K-man, You're in +1! :cool:

Darn!! I was trying to slide in incognito. Mostly making sure other riff-raff were in also, didn't want to be the only troublemaker there.
Thanks again Phil for organizing this, and Jerome and the sponsors

I just booked for my wife and I. Definitely sounds like a good time and I’m looking forward to getting to meet you all face to face.

@AfricaHunting.com Is there an order of dress for the dinner?? Or is it a case of just come along we are all there to have a good time? :D Beer Bottle::A Yell::D Cheers::D Drunk::D Booze::K Moon:

There was something about a kilt being required for those from the UK!:whistle:

Glad to have you coming.(y)
+1

:D Barman: I think that would be appropriate.

~I
There was something about a kilt being required for those from the UK!:whistle:

Glad to have you coming.(y)
I'm not Scottish but I might do it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeannaDost

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg