AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2020

Phil- you better go ahead and mark down me, Uncle Steve, Jacques and Chris (Esterhuizen). I know Chris is coming over this year (I think by himself) and will be with Jacques mostly while he's promoting Jongosi Media. I'm not sure if I'll be at DSC yet or not (work dependent)- will find out in a couple of months when on call schedule goes out. But I still better have a seat at the AH get together in case I'm able to make it.

BTW- I'll be having a meet and greet at my house for both Jacques and Chris (Uncle Steve will still be having one at his home in Nevada, MO but I'll have one in Joplin, MO as well). Would like for the Missouri AH like @CAustin to be able to make it. It'll be in the latter part of January.

I sent my money, but I am not sure yet what day(s) I will be at DSC this year. That said, I normally don't eat Mexican Food north of San Antonio.

Both my wife and I will attend. Money sent.

Yep with all the shit I have had with antis I need to be among my brothers
I try and keep up with the BS you Brits are going through. Be assured that you will be more than welcome with this crew! Looking forward to meeting you!!!

Just sent another $100 for two out of state friends who are making their first trip to DSC and the AH dinner.

So now it is tarbe +4

Tim

10 days in and with my last two added, we are 26.5% sold out.

At this rate, we will sell out the dinner before Thanksgiving!

Yes, it will slow down a bit as time goes on....but it is going to sell out. And someone is going to be whining and crying!!

Don't let it be you!

Phil- you better go ahead and mark down me, Uncle Steve, Jacques and Chris (Esterhuizen). I know Chris is coming over this year (I think by himself) and will be with Jacques mostly while he's promoting Jongosi Media. I'm not sure if I'll be at DSC yet or not (work dependent)- will find out in a couple of months when on call schedule goes out. But I still better have a seat at the AH get together in case I'm able to make it.

BTW- I'll be having a meet and greet at my house for both Jacques and Chris (Uncle Steve will still be having one at his home in Nevada, MO but I'll have one in Joplin, MO as well). Would like for the Missouri AH like @CAustin to be able to make it. It'll be in the latter part of January.

I drive through Joplin on the way from Houston to my place in Romance, MO....just sayin'. :)

Just sent another $100 for two out of state friends who are making their first trip to DSC and the AH dinner.

So now it is tarbe +4

Tim
Confirmed! :P Banana:

I sent my money, but I am not sure yet what day(s) I will be at DSC this year. That said, I normally don't eat Mexican Food north of San Antonio.
I haven’t found anything east of elpaso that counts as Mexican food, Tex-Mex doesn’t count as Mexican food even when prepared by Mexicans, even while drunk on tequila and wearing a sombrero. Moving from NM to Texas was a severe shock to a system that was saturated with good green chili.

Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 5.17.22 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 5.17.22 PM.png
    10.3 MB · Views: 80

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stewartsDucky

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber