AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
BASC
Hunted
UK, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire, Dumfries and Galloway (Scotland). RSA, North West, Kalahari, Limpopo

whitetail

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, DSC, RMEF
Hunted
RSA, Zimbabwe
Phil- you better go ahead and mark down me, Uncle Steve, Jacques and Chris (Esterhuizen). I know Chris is coming over this year (I think by himself) and will be with Jacques mostly while he's promoting Jongosi Media. I'm not sure if I'll be at DSC yet or not (work dependent)- will find out in a couple of months when on call schedule goes out. But I still better have a seat at the AH get together in case I'm able to make it.

BTW- I'll be having a meet and greet at my house for both Jacques and Chris (Uncle Steve will still be having one at his home in Nevada, MO but I'll have one in Joplin, MO as well). Would like for the Missouri AH like @CAustin to be able to make it. It'll be in the latter part of January.

wesheltonj

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Benefactor-Life NRA, DSC, SCI
Hunted
USA, RSA
I sent my money, but I am not sure yet what day(s) I will be at DSC this year. That said, I normally don't eat Mexican Food north of San Antonio.

375 Ruger Fan

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA, DSC
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbabwe, New Zealand, South Africa (Eastern Cape & NW), Alaska, TX, LA, MO, OH, MT, ID, WA, WY, Canada (Yukon)
Both my wife and I will attend. Money sent.

K-man

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
Spain, Alaska, RSA, Zimbabwe, New Zealand, British Columbia, Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming

sierraone

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Dallas Safari Club, Safari Club Int.
Hunted
USA, RSA, Northwest and Limpopo Provinces
Yep with all the shit I have had with antis I need to be among my brothers
I try and keep up with the BS you Brits are going through. Be assured that you will be more than welcome with this crew! Looking forward to meeting you!!!

tarbe

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life, Handloaders Anonymous
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Zimbabwe
Just sent another $100 for two out of state friends who are making their first trip to DSC and the AH dinner.

So now it is tarbe +4

Tim

tarbe

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Hunted
10 days in and with my last two added, we are 26.5% sold out.

At this rate, we will sell out the dinner before Thanksgiving!

Yes, it will slow down a bit as time goes on....but it is going to sell out. And someone is going to be whining and crying!!

Don't let it be you!

tarbe

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Hunted
Phil- you better go ahead and mark down me, Uncle Steve, Jacques and Chris (Esterhuizen). I know Chris is coming over this year (I think by himself) and will be with Jacques mostly while he's promoting Jongosi Media. I'm not sure if I'll be at DSC yet or not (work dependent)- will find out in a couple of months when on call schedule goes out. But I still better have a seat at the AH get together in case I'm able to make it.

BTW- I'll be having a meet and greet at my house for both Jacques and Chris (Uncle Steve will still be having one at his home in Nevada, MO but I'll have one in Joplin, MO as well). Would like for the Missouri AH like @CAustin to be able to make it. It'll be in the latter part of January.
I drive through Joplin on the way from Houston to my place in Romance, MO....just sayin'. :)

Bullthrower338

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
Life Member Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, NRA, Huntin' Fool, DSC and Pope and Young Club
Hunted
USA, Mexico, Canada, RSA, Australia NT, Zimbabwe
I sent my money, but I am not sure yet what day(s) I will be at DSC this year. That said, I normally don't eat Mexican Food north of San Antonio.
I haven’t found anything east of elpaso that counts as Mexican food, Tex-Mex doesn’t count as Mexican food even when prepared by Mexicans, even while drunk on tequila and wearing a sombrero. Moving from NM to Texas was a severe shock to a system that was saturated with good green chili.

Last edited by a moderator:

PHOENIX PHIL

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa

Attachments

Bullthrower338

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
Life Member Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, NRA, Huntin' Fool, DSC and Pope and Young Club
Hunted
USA, Mexico, Canada, RSA, Australia NT, Zimbabwe

Latest profile posts

Damon Engel wrote on Saul's profile.
Hello! I noticed your E Type in your avatar. What year is it? I have a '69 that looks identical, minus the wire wheels. My car has the steel rims, as I understand it,a more expensive option, but I like the wire wheel much better!
pamtnman wrote on Timothy Doyle's profile.
Interested in the 450/400 dies. I have PayPal. Thank you
Hunt booked 2022
ve7poi wrote on ZANA BOTES SAFARI's profile.
See you in May 2022
twenty days with you time seems to have slowed now after booking lol
tarbe wrote on Royal27's profile.
Current ETA to Buc-ees is 11 am or we can meet you there about 2 hrs later in the way back.