AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
Sorry it has taken me so long to announce this AH Get Together.

Just to let everyone know, you do not need to be a Dallas Safari Club (DSC) member to come to this AH Get Together and since it will be in the evening outside of the convention hall there is no entrance fee either. Last year many wives and friends came along and enjoyed themselves so don't hesitate to bring them to this event.

Last year we had a great turn out, everyone is welcome and I encourage you to come even if you are not a member but just enjoy visiting the site from time to time.

You can find the DSC Convention website at the following link: https://www.biggame.org/convention/

When: Saturday, January 9th 2016
Meet up at the Bar: 6:30 pm - 7:30pm
Dinner in Private Room: 7:30 pm - 10:00pm

Where: Texas Land & Cattle
Location: 3130 Lemmon Ave. Dallas, TX 75204 (Uptown - Lemmon & Cole, near the West Village)
Telephone: (214) 526-4664

Prairie Room: Maximum room capacity 80 people
Dinner Menu: Dinners are served with non-alcoholic beverage, fresh sourdough bread, and guest's choice of a side house salad, Ceaser salad or iceberg lettuce wedge.
For the main course choose from
- Shiner Bock Salmon & Grilled Shrimp
- Famous House Smoked Sirloin 12 oz.
- Famous House Smoked Sirloin 6 oz. & Grilled Shrimp
- BBQ Chicken & Ribs
- Boneless Ribeye 12 oz.
Desert is your choice of a half slice of NY style Cheesecake or a Warm Chocolate Brownie.
Cost: $35 per person including tax and tip. Any extras off of the set menu or alcoholic beverages is not included and cost will be yours.

Reservation:
- Payment to be made through PayPal.com only and prior to the event. Reservations will close a week prior to the event. RESERVATION CLOSED
- Reserve your spot(s) by paying for your dinner(s) via PayPal.com onto AfricaHunting.co PayPal account at the following link: (https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/send-money-online) using the following email address: info@africahunting.com.
- Select that this transaction is for "Friends or family".
- During the Paypal "Send Money" process, write in the Paypal "Subject:" line: AH Get Together at DSC Convention 2016 and in the "Message (optional): box, put your AH username, including the number of guests if any. If you do not have an AH username please provide a name which we can use to confirm you under.
- Once payment has been made, your reservation(s) will be confirmed in this thread, actually in the post right below. No reservation will be made until payment has been made.
- AH is not responsible for any error, inaccuracy, problem or changes made, including pricing and holds no responsibility or liability.
- In case of a cancellation we will not issue any refunds under any circumstances.
- Walk ins on the day of the event not accepted

IMPORTANT: No reservation will be made until payment has been made. We need a minimum of 40 people for dinner to hold the private room.

Confirmed guest list…
- AH SPONSOR Hartzview Hunting Safaris +1
- AH SPONSOR Safari Specialty Importers +1
- AH SPONSOR riflepermits.com
- AH SPONSOR James Jeffrey - HuntingAgent.com
- AH SPONSOR Wintershoek Safaris +1
- Royal27
- PHOENIX PHIL +1
- Wheels
- Bullthrower338 +1
- Sierraone +2
- Red Leg
- Buff-Buster +1
- tarbe +1
- Bobpuckett
- BWH +1
- JTT +1
- K-man +1
- PLM +1
- Deleted member 11879 +1
- WildRose
- P Glass +1
- DHH45 +2
- ActionBob
- Custom
- kfet87 +2
- Steve Scott +1
- Karl Stumpfe +3

Total 50

Last edited:
I'm in!

PayPal money coming sent.

One please.

Last edited:
Will be there!

Last edited:
I am savoring a ribeye right now. Just paid.

Look forward to seeing all my old friends and meeting new ones.(y) Might be a couple of exceptions but I won't mention names.:D

Hope to see you guys there.

I am savoring a ribeye right now. Just paid.

Look forward to seeing all my old friends and meeting new ones.(y) Might be a couple of exceptions but I won't mention names.:D

Hope to see you guys there.
You're in! :P Mobster:

Just paid, looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting more of y'all!
Cody

Just sent $105 to cover 3 total.

Just paid

Just sent payment for Sandy & I! Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg