AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2016

Looks like you guys had a great time wish I could have been there, but we will try to see you again next year.

Sorry you had to leave early. Certainly look forward to spending more time with you next year.

I'm looking forward to it as well.

I would like to thank Jerome for the AH caps given to us at the dinner. I wear mine everywhere and it is a great conversion starter. So far, everyone that has asked me about African Hunting has been positive in our conversations. Guess I'm lucky not to have run across any Antis yet! When I do, I will just smile and try to educate them a little. Should be interesting. Thanks again to Jerome for this fantastic forum and to James and Phil for putting together the AH Get Togethers that we all enjoy.

Philip

You're welcome Philip, I'm always glad to hear that people love the caps. I had a few guys tell me that they wore them so much that they wore out!

Don't have a cap because I couldn't make the show but I would wear one proudly!

Don't have a cap because I couldn't make the show but I would wear one proudly!
They will be available again after the SCI convention.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SheliaBelc

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross