AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
I wanted to let everyone know that over the next week or so a major update to the site will be conducted therefore there will be moments that AH will be offline or may be sluggish which we will try to keep to a minimum. The new platform will bring added functionality that some of you may enjoy but we'll try to keep it from changing too much so that it won't be disruptive to those who don't like changes. Thank you for your patience and hopefully you'll enjoy some of the new features and updates. My best, Jerome

Mr. Jerome , this is a capital idea . Might I suggest some sort of a screening process ( Such as a few hunting related questions ) for new forum members ? In the last 9 months , we have had countless anti hunting “ Trolls “ ( Largely from India ) join African Hunting Forums and cause a great deal of nuisance to our community .

Nothing too difficult . Just things which only a hunter or fire arms enthusiast might be expected to know .

I wanted to let everyone know that over the next week or so a major update to the site will be conducted therefore there will be moments that AH will be offline or may be sluggish which we will try to keep to a minimum. The new platform will bring added functionality that some of you may enjoy but we'll try to keep it from changing too much so that it won't be disruptive to those who don't like changes. Thank you for your patience and hopefully you'll enjoy some of the new features and updates. My best, Jerome
Super!! I just hope it doesn't effect peoples bedtime reading

I can’t wait to see whats new!

Looking forward to the updates!

Perhaps it will be even more user friendly.................FWB

Mr. Jerome , this is a capital idea . Might I suggest some sort of a screening process ( Such as a few hunting related questions ) for new forum members ? In the last 9 months , we have had countless anti hunting “ Trolls “ ( Largely from India ) join African Hunting Forums and cause a great deal of nuisance to our community .

Nothing too difficult . Just things which only a hunter or fire arms enthusiast might be expected to know .

This idea for basic screening system is very good. I can holeheartedly support!

(y)

As long as my drinking smileys dont vanish like they did one time....:(...:D Barman::D Beer Bottle::D Beers::D Beer Draft::D Booze::D Cheers::D Cool Drink::D Drunk::A Banana::D

The limited emoji time frame represented dark days indeed..... And we lost more than the drinking emojis - :K Booby:

And people said nothing good would come out of Covid!?! Update away Jerome!

Google is your friend. I doubt anyone would fail any test. Also, on a site driven by ad revenue every click counts even by trolls ;)

Google is your friend. I doubt anyone would fail any test. Also, on a site driven by ad revenue every click counts even by trolls ;)

I agree with the major in that certain of the questions on joining should be mandatory...not talking bout trolls etc who will lie anyway but for the actual people who are joining for the right reasons...as it would make it easier to see where they from..where have hunted and what...just gives a bit of insight into that person...I am not talking about the information giving away who they are if they want to keep to a minimum...but country they live in...where they have hunted and possibly other items that are not revealing who they are....I have looked on peoples profiles to see that type of information but the vast majority put basically nothing....

Lets make it easy to post short video clips

Yup good idea...I am sure there are ways to do it, but whenever I have tried to load a video from my phone it says not supported or similar...be good to be able to load those same as photos ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SylviaSelf

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!