AfricaHunting.com to be updated

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
14,038
Reaction score
10,648
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
5,597
Articles
321
I wanted to let everyone know that over the next week or so a major update to the site will be conducted therefore there will be moments that AH will be offline or may be sluggish which we will try to keep to a minimum. The new platform will bring added functionality that some of you may enjoy but we'll try to keep it from changing too much so that it won't be disruptive to those who don't like changes. Thank you for your patience and hopefully you'll enjoy some of the new features and updates. My best, Jerome
 
Mr. Jerome , this is a capital idea . Might I suggest some sort of a screening process ( Such as a few hunting related questions ) for new forum members ? In the last 9 months , we have had countless anti hunting “ Trolls “ ( Largely from India ) join African Hunting Forums and cause a great deal of nuisance to our community .

Nothing too difficult . Just things which only a hunter or fire arms enthusiast might be expected to know .
 
I wanted to let everyone know that over the next week or so a major update to the site will be conducted therefore there will be moments that AH will be offline or may be sluggish which we will try to keep to a minimum. The new platform will bring added functionality that some of you may enjoy but we'll try to keep it from changing too much so that it won't be disruptive to those who don't like changes. Thank you for your patience and hopefully you'll enjoy some of the new features and updates. My best, Jerome
Super!! I just hope it doesn't effect peoples bedtime reading
 
I can’t wait to see whats new!
 
Looking forward to the updates!
 
Perhaps it will be even more user friendly.................FWB
 
Mr. Jerome , this is a capital idea . Might I suggest some sort of a screening process ( Such as a few hunting related questions ) for new forum members ? In the last 9 months , we have had countless anti hunting “ Trolls “ ( Largely from India ) join African Hunting Forums and cause a great deal of nuisance to our community .

Nothing too difficult . Just things which only a hunter or fire arms enthusiast might be expected to know .

This idea for basic screening system is very good. I can holeheartedly support!
 
(y)

As long as my drinking smileys dont vanish like they did one time....:(...:D Barman::D Beer Bottle::D Beers::D Beer Draft::D Booze::D Cheers::D Cool Drink::D Drunk::A Banana::D

The limited emoji time frame represented dark days indeed..... And we lost more than the drinking emojis - :K Booby:
 
And people said nothing good would come out of Covid!?! Update away Jerome!
 
...

Nothing too difficult . Just things which only a hunter or fire arms enthusiast might be expected to know .

Google is your friend. I doubt anyone would fail any test. Also, on a site driven by ad revenue every click counts even by trolls ;)
 
Google is your friend. I doubt anyone would fail any test. Also, on a site driven by ad revenue every click counts even by trolls ;)

I agree with the major in that certain of the questions on joining should be mandatory...not talking bout trolls etc who will lie anyway but for the actual people who are joining for the right reasons...as it would make it easier to see where they from..where have hunted and what...just gives a bit of insight into that person...I am not talking about the information giving away who they are if they want to keep to a minimum...but country they live in...where they have hunted and possibly other items that are not revealing who they are....I have looked on peoples profiles to see that type of information but the vast majority put basically nothing....
 
Lets make it easy to post short video clips

Yup good idea...I am sure there are ways to do it, but whenever I have tried to load a video from my phone it says not supported or similar...be good to be able to load those same as photos ...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,269
Messages
1,571,099
Members
169,258
Latest member
SuzanneGil
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top