Zimbabwe

warthog

AH member
Joined
Apr 2, 2015
Messages
21
Reaction score
12
Location
North Dakota
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Member of
SCI NRA
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Manitoba, Quebec, Sask., British Columbia, and over the US
Warthog here, family and I leaving for Bubye Valley Cons. in the morning! Hope to collect a couple Eland, Giraffe, Porcupine, Honeybadger, Impala a Bushpig and a couple Hyena. Will let you know how it went after we get back. Remember, if you want it bad enough you can do it. I am just a truck driver and this will be my third safari, so start saving them pennies!
 
Good luck warthog! Some of those you've listed have proved particularly challenging for me - bush pig, honey badger and brown hyena - hope you get them all!
 
Good luck. I await the hunting report telling of all your successes.
 
Have fun! Saving for my first hunting safari now. Hopefully next year or two i'll have enough pennies saved for mine!
 
Best of luck warthog! My good friend hunted there before. It will be a great adventure for sure. Please make a good report when you return.
Regards,
Philip
 
Happy hunting Wart...(y)
 
Looking forward to the report. I'm saving for my second safari and still have 61 days until I leave on my first. Have a great trip, be well and stay safe.
 
Looking forward to the report!
 
Warthog, you'll have a great hunt in the Bubye Valley Conservancy for sure. I did a 10 day hunt there with John Sharp in late May and had a great time. Already planning a return trip for 2017. You are spot on with your comment, if you want it bad enough, you can do it. All the best to you.
 
Good luck with your hunt and I wish you the best experience.

I'm 43 years old and will be in Africa this time next month. A trip that I've been dreaming of for 33 years.
I've worked for it and am doing it!
 
Good luck sir! Get them all!
 
Wish you the best of luck, and looking forward for your report !
 
Good luck warthog!
 
I wish to you the best hunt you ever dreamed......!!!!
 
Good luck with your hunt and I wish you the best experience.

I'm 43 years old and will be in Africa this time next month. A trip that I've been dreaming of for 33 years.
I've worked for it and am doing it!

Where you going and what are you hunting? I look forward to your report!
 
Where you going and what are you hunting? I look forward to your report!

I'm going with Philip Hennings at Khomas Highland Hunting and will be going for Kudu, Gemsbock, Springbok and one other to be decided but I'm leaning towards a Hartmann's Zebra.

My daughter has been offered to take a .22 to shoot guinea fowl for the pot and a cull Springbok if she wants to hunt one.

It's getting closer!!!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,392
Members
169,350
Latest member
luck8gamess
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top