warthog

AH member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI NRA
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Manitoba, Quebec, Sask., British Columbia, and over the US
Warthog here, family and I leaving for Bubye Valley Cons. in the morning! Hope to collect a couple Eland, Giraffe, Porcupine, Honeybadger, Impala a Bushpig and a couple Hyena. Will let you know how it went after we get back. Remember, if you want it bad enough you can do it. I am just a truck driver and this will be my third safari, so start saving them pennies!

Good luck warthog! Some of those you've listed have proved particularly challenging for me - bush pig, honey badger and brown hyena - hope you get them all!

Good luck. I await the hunting report telling of all your successes.

Have fun! Saving for my first hunting safari now. Hopefully next year or two i'll have enough pennies saved for mine!

Best of luck warthog! My good friend hunted there before. It will be a great adventure for sure. Please make a good report when you return.
Regards,
Philip

Happy hunting Wart...(y)

Looking forward to the report. I'm saving for my second safari and still have 61 days until I leave on my first. Have a great trip, be well and stay safe.

Looking forward to the report!

Warthog, you'll have a great hunt in the Bubye Valley Conservancy for sure. I did a 10 day hunt there with John Sharp in late May and had a great time. Already planning a return trip for 2017. You are spot on with your comment, if you want it bad enough, you can do it. All the best to you.

Good luck with your hunt and I wish you the best experience.

I'm 43 years old and will be in Africa this time next month. A trip that I've been dreaming of for 33 years.
I've worked for it and am doing it!

Good luck sir! Get them all!

Wish you the best of luck, and looking forward for your report !

Good luck warthog!

I wish to you the best hunt you ever dreamed......!!!!

Good luck with your hunt and I wish you the best experience.

I'm 43 years old and will be in Africa this time next month. A trip that I've been dreaming of for 33 years.
I've worked for it and am doing it!

Where you going and what are you hunting? I look forward to your report!

Where you going and what are you hunting? I look forward to your report!

I'm going with Philip Hennings at Khomas Highland Hunting and will be going for Kudu, Gemsbock, Springbok and one other to be decided but I'm leaning towards a Hartmann's Zebra.

My daughter has been offered to take a .22 to shoot guinea fowl for the pot and a cull Springbok if she wants to hunt one.

It's getting closer!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FreemanHar

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you