AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Canada, USA, Mexico

I did envision it on my mantle but the wifey took one look and said it looked like satan was starring directing into your soul hahaha. It will eventually end up in my gun room downstairs.

I did the 30% hydrogen peroxide plus whitening from the hair salon and painted the paste on. 24 hrs infront of a heater. It worked good. Happy with the results. A taxidermist I know mentioned a certain spray paint that works great to touch up any spots and give it a good white look.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_8194.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_8194.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 101
  • thumbnail_IMG_8102.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_8102.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 86
  • thumbnail_IMG_8101.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_8101.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 115
  • thumbnail_IMG_7785.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_7785.jpg
    442 KB · Views: 106
  • edited-image.png
    edited-image.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 130
Last edited by a moderator:
Your euros turned out very nice.

Exciting times wen a crate arrives!! Enjoy!

Nice, congrats !

A whole lot cheaper doing euros.
Nice trophies.

Look great, congrats!

I did envision it on my mantle but the wifey took one look and said it looked like satan was starring directing into your soul hahaha. It will eventually end up in my gun room downstairs.

I did the 30% hydrogen peroxide plus whitening from the hair salon and painted the paste on. 24 hrs infront of a heater. It worked good. Happy with the results. A taxidermist I know mentioned a certain spray paint that works great to touch up any spots and give it a good white look.

Very nice and congratulations

I like them! Good job on some fine trophies!

Congrats, who did the dip and packing?

Congrats, who did the dip and packing?

Afropride freight express. It was through CMS who I hunted with provide the dip/pack. I may be wrong but thought it’s a shared ownership between so you’re good hands

Afropride freight express. It was through CMS who I hunted with provide the dip/pack. I may be wrong but thought it’s a shared ownership between so you’re good hands

Thanks, the work looks good and you got it whitened very well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpattern007

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.