AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Canada, USA, Mexico

I did envision it on my mantle but the wifey took one look and said it looked like satan was starring directing into your soul hahaha. It will eventually end up in my gun room downstairs.

I did the 30% hydrogen peroxide plus whitening from the hair salon and painted the paste on. 24 hrs infront of a heater. It worked good. Happy with the results. A taxidermist I know mentioned a certain spray paint that works great to touch up any spots and give it a good white look.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_8194.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_8194.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 98
  • thumbnail_IMG_8102.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_8102.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 84
  • thumbnail_IMG_8101.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_8101.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 111
  • thumbnail_IMG_7785.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_7785.jpg
    442 KB · Views: 102
  • edited-image.png
    edited-image.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 129
Last edited by a moderator:
Your euros turned out very nice.

Exciting times wen a crate arrives!! Enjoy!

Nice, congrats !

A whole lot cheaper doing euros.
Nice trophies.

Look great, congrats!

I did envision it on my mantle but the wifey took one look and said it looked like satan was starring directing into your soul hahaha. It will eventually end up in my gun room downstairs.

I did the 30% hydrogen peroxide plus whitening from the hair salon and painted the paste on. 24 hrs infront of a heater. It worked good. Happy with the results. A taxidermist I know mentioned a certain spray paint that works great to touch up any spots and give it a good white look.

Very nice and congratulations

I like them! Good job on some fine trophies!

Congrats, who did the dip and packing?

Congrats, who did the dip and packing?

Afropride freight express. It was through CMS who I hunted with provide the dip/pack. I may be wrong but thought it’s a shared ownership between so you’re good hands

Afropride freight express. It was through CMS who I hunted with provide the dip/pack. I may be wrong but thought it’s a shared ownership between so you’re good hands

Thanks, the work looks good and you got it whitened very well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinagqe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber