ZIMBABWE: 10 Days In Zimbabwe With NYAMAZANA SAFARIS

That is one big a$$ heart. :ROFLMAO:

With last remaining two days I spent my time looking for the bushbuck that had been frequently showing up around camp. As we sat watching a water hole in the afternoon we got word he was at the other one. So we hightailed it down and around to where he was. When we got there he was gone but still in the river. We were up high on a bluff and the bushbuck exploded out from below us. But he made a fatal mistake and stopped at edge of brush on other side of the river and I just taken what I think maybe one of the prettiest animals around. View attachment IMG_0822.jpeg

IMG_0665.jpeg

As my trip came to the last day I have spent total of 32 wonderful days chasing dreams in Africa but a baboon has always eluded me for some reason and it was a running joke in every camp, ive been told me that it would be no problem to fulfill that. First two safaris no baboon lol. Well on this 10 days i missed some ended up grazing some and it was like a curse i had on me. Well on the last day I finally took a baboon it was a unlucky female that was in wrong place and wrong time and i had to end this dreaded baboon curse. I cant thank Wayne enough for setch an incredible safari. He works incredibly hard for you and he has a very strong team as well. If you wanna grind all day and night he will and he will give it his all for you to have that chance at your dream. For the people looking at Wayne's elephant hunts and think its to good to be true for the price well I lived it and this was probably the only way I'd ever get the chance to hunt a bull elephant so if its on your radar I wouldn't hesitate on putting your hard earned money on Wayne.

Thank you Todd , we had a great experience all round and the team and I look forward to seeing you again . All the very best to you and your Dad

Thanks for sharing! Awesome adventure and hunt!

You had a epic trip, thank you for sharing your adventure.

Great elephant hunting experience and that’s a great bushbuck. Thanks for sharing with us. Congratulations.
Bruce

DANG.... that's all I got.

Good job by all, Congratulations.

The size of that heart is wild. What a trip, so awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeinSavage

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.