ZAMBIA: Leopard - 3rd Time A Charm?

Congratulations on your Leopard. Alister is one of, if not the finest cat hunter in all of Africa. He is extremely skilled and seems to think like a cat. I have killed two Leopards and one Lion with Alister. Believe it or not, I have these results in a TOTAL of 7 sittings. Zambia is, by a large degree, my favorite hunting country in Africa. It has many "Zambia only" species than anywhere I can think of.

Again, congratulations.

Steve
 
Was on the edge of my seat. It’s as if we got to sit in that same blind. Awesome story and congratulations to your dad also, nice buffalo and of course beautiful cat.
 
I’ve just sent Alister a message about this thread.
 
WOW! What a grand hunt to get to have with your dad! And wonderful trophies! Oh my am I jealous!
 
Awesome Dream come true! Congrats and thank you for sharing!
 
Finally got him home. For some reason I feel like I need to do this again :)

1DE26993-1963-438C-9A1F-8B9C2F02C20F.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got him home. For some reason I feel like I need to do this again :)

Congratulations on getting him home, beautiful cat!

I’m hoping mine ships out from Zimbabwe this month.
 
Beautiful Mr Spots. And by all means, do it again. It is the same experience, excitement, with a dab of pressure off knowing you’ve done it before.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,232
Members
169,291
Latest member
micimistcu1975
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top