Zambia Gems

I've had a similar struggle lately and have been debating whether to do Leopard or Zambia for my next Safari. Either way I'm probably looking at 2018. :(
I'm in the same boat. It will probably be 2017 or 18 more than likely 18 before I can do it too.
 
I'm in the same boat. It will probably be 2017 or 18 more than likely 18 before I can do it too.

We have high class problems!!!!!
 
We have high class problems!!!!!
Lol it sure sounds that way. I know better though. I've been called a lot of things but high class has never been one of them.
 
Andrew, that Sitatunga makes my eyes water.
 
Andrew, that Sitatunga makes my eyes water.

What about this mate? PH Richard Bell Cross with the current world record taken the other side of the river from us.

Screen%20shot%202015-04-11%20at%2008.53.40_zpsth1n1wu8.png
 

Attachments

  • Screen shot 2015-04-11 at 08.53.40_zpsth1n1wu8.png
    Screen shot 2015-04-11 at 08.53.40_zpsth1n1wu8.png
    468.1 KB · Views: 325
Andrew,

Thank you for posting. Your photography skills are amazing. The picture of the camp under the stars is one of my favorites.

You need to be commended for your support of the wildlife and hunting industry, not just for your concession, but for the other concessions you mentioned, even though you compete for clients.

I am close to pulling the trigger on the hunt with Leon. Buffalo, roan, and some other plains game. This will be my 7th trip to Africa but the first to Zambia and the first time not hunting with a Zimbabwean PH. So I am a little nervous. But going to a new hunting concession is exciting and I am certain Leon and I will hunt well together.
Mike,
Thanks you very much for the support, Zambia will not disappoint you!
Andrew is a real ambassador to for authentic hunting and mostly conservation!
Great job Andrew!
Leon
 
Great shots Andrew. I miss hunting those Sitatunga. Such special animals!
P1000504%20-%20Version%202.jpg

P1000619.jpg

P1010970.jpg

They say that the wild African lion population is declining. But on these private reserves in Zambia the populations are increasing rapidly. I wonder why?

This one is from Nyakolwe:
image1.jpg

And these two from Munyamadzi:
P1020236.jpg
 

Attachments

  • P1010970.jpg
    P1010970.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 257
  • P1000619.jpg
    P1000619.jpg
    464 KB · Views: 296
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 276
  • P1000504 - Version 2.jpg
    P1000504 - Version 2.jpg
    274.6 KB · Views: 246
  • P1020236.jpg
    P1020236.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 269
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! What great looking pictures. Thank you for sharing.
 
What about this mate? PH Richard Bell Cross with the current world record taken the other side of the river from us.

Screen%20shot%202015-04-11%20at%2008.53.40_zpsth1n1wu8.png

Wow!
 
What about this mate? PH Richard Bell Cross with the current world record taken the other side of the river from us.

Screen%20shot%202015-04-11%20at%2008.53.40_zpsth1n1wu8.png

Damn!
 
And let us not forget some of the more common species.

Screen%20shot%202015-04-11%20at%2009.09.45_zpsupeik4mt.png


Screen%20shot%202015-04-11%20at%2009.11.39_zpsmj7ncuhc.png


Screen%20shot%202015-04-11%20at%2009.20.00_zpso3vurzuy.png
 

Attachments

  • Screen shot 2015-04-11 at 09.20.00_zpso3vurzuy.png
    Screen shot 2015-04-11 at 09.20.00_zpso3vurzuy.png
    416.4 KB · Views: 267
  • Screen shot 2015-04-11 at 09.11.39_zpsmj7ncuhc.png
    Screen shot 2015-04-11 at 09.11.39_zpsmj7ncuhc.png
    398 KB · Views: 285
  • Screen shot 2015-04-11 at 09.09.45_zpsupeik4mt.png
    Screen shot 2015-04-11 at 09.09.45_zpsupeik4mt.png
    618.8 KB · Views: 260
Awesome!!! Can't wait to add a couple or photos here;-)
 
I've had a similar struggle lately and have been debating whether to do Leopard or Zambia for my next Safari. Either way I'm probably looking at 2018. :(

ok @Royal27 now you can hunt zambia and your leopard at the same time.....no debating needed. just let me know when you want to send the deposit...;) :E Big Grin::D Beers:
 
ok @Royal27 now you can hunt zambia and your leopard at the same time.....no debating needed. just let me know when you want to send the deposit...;) :E Big Grin::D Beers:

Brilliant!!!

I heard they had lifted the ban but haven't had time to shoot you a note. At Tambo now.

Check is in the mail!!!! LOL
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,915
Members
169,641
Latest member
QDW5046428
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top