Zambia Gems

Wow, some great pics! Would love to visit someday!
 
Yes I did Spike, and I had a great time. The only problem is that I want to go back..... Too many great places to hunt and not enough Money... Perhaps again in a couple of years..... Would like to get a Sitatunga..... Bruce
 
Yes I did Spike, and I had a great time. The only problem is that I want to go back..... Too many great places to hunt and not enough Money... Perhaps again in a couple of years..... Would like to get a Sitatunga..... Bruce

for sure too many places :) and sure we can sort that sitatunga for you when you are ready (y)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,121
Members
169,265
Latest member
Rosemarie9
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top