Would you rather?!!

chiefdale

AH veteran
Joined
Aug 25, 2016
Messages
126
Reaction score
104
Media
27
Hunting reports
Africa
1
headed over for my first dangerous game Safari this summer. Been over for plains game.

Here’s the dilemma: would you rather???

1. Shoot a lion and a lioness??

2. Shoot a lion and a cow buffalo?!?
 
Hmmmm . Probably for me the lions.
 
I really don’t want a lion of either sex, but if I had to choose, it would me the male cat and the female buff. Just the thought of tracking a herd of those big black things gets me excited.
 
Assuming you are talking about doing this in South Africa.... My first suggestion would be to use the funds you have available to go on a real wild buffalo hunt someplace like Tanzania, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Zambia, or Uganda.

But if you are determined to do it in RSA, how about a buffalo bull and lioness?
 
I really don’t want a lion of either sex, but if I had to choose, it would me the male cat and the female buff. Just the thought of tracking a herd of those big black things gets me excited.
Since I have taken a Buff cow, I believe I would have to go with a lion of either sex and a Buff bull.
 
How 'bout bull and cow buf? Lions don't interest me at all.
 
headed over for my first dangerous game Safari this summer. Been over for plains game.

Here’s the dilemma: would you rather???

1. Shoot a lion and a lioness??

2. Shoot a lion and a cow buffalo?!?
Are these the only options available or the only options you will consider?

I choose option 3 - Bull Buffalo and then your choice of Lion or Lioness.
 
Go lion and buff option!
 
Assuming you are talking about doing this in South Africa.... My first suggestion would be to use the funds you have available to go on a real wild buffalo hunt someplace like Tanzania, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Zambia, or Uganda.

But if you are determined to do it in RSA, how about a buffalo bull and lioness?
And the Mozambique or Zim options would easily fit the likely cost of what you are suggesting.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,253
Messages
1,569,829
Members
168,767
Latest member
RoseanneKh
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top