Would you like a Cigar?

I'm cheap my favorites are Brazilian box press and some darker tobacco Cubans that I can't remember the name of top it off with a glass of some whiskey on the rocks and relax on the front porch.

I'm 100 percent on board with what Uncle Sauce said. I also have some cheap (but good in flavor) cigars for those who don't smoke often, and wouldn't know the difference between a $4.00 cigar and a $15.00 cigar. One of my smoking friend gave a non smoker a Cuban cigar, and after smoking less than a third of the cigar, he smashed it and threw it away. I looked at my friend and told him, that he should have given him a cheap cigar, and not a premium cigar. Live & learn. :ROFLMAO:

I'm 100 percent on board with what Uncle Sauce said. I also have some cheap (but good in flavor) cigars for those who don't smoke often, and wouldn't know the difference between a $4.00 cigar and a $15.00 cigar. One of my smoking friend gave a non smoker a Cuban cigar, and after smoking less than a third of the cigar, he smashed it and threw it away. I looked at my friend and told him, that he should have given him a cheap cigar, and not a premium cigar. Live & learn. :ROFLMAO:

$15 is about what the Brazilian cigars run and $18 to $20 for the Cubans depending on size and shape their cigars in the shop i go to that are over $1000. I have had some more expensive ones but always go back to the Brazilians for some reason.

On tonight’s menu...
114FED5A-58D5-4D24-A3B6-0558778AEE86.jpeg

A sh*tty weather at a hunting location, beats any weather back home. :) Beautiful picture.

Are you at the Cape? when you can, let me know how difficult it was to get there with your rifle. That is if you took one. LOL!!!!!

@DieJager, I like those cigars very much and the company is one of the oldest cigar maker in Nicaragua. BTW, I was born there, and maybe that is why I am very fond of Nicaraguan cigars. LOL!!!! BTW, the Joyas de Nicaragua were President/dictator Somoza's favorite cigars. A bit of history. ;)

@DieJager, I like those cigars very much and the company is one of the oldest cigar maker in Nicaragua. BTW, I was born there, and maybe that is why I am very fond of Nicaraguan cigars. LOL!!!! BTW, the Joyas de Nicaragua were President/dictator Somoza's favorite cigars. A bit of history. ;)
Thank you for sharing. I love history and those little know facts, learned something new (y)

In my humble opinion Nicaragua makes the best cigars. Period.

Smoking an AVO to help heal my wounds after getting scammed by @Chickenfarmers.

D8C97C8C-1B3C-4DFE-B1C8-AD81FA08A49C.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemjhon405

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber