Would you like a Cigar?

Are you at the Cape? when you can, let me know how difficult it was to get there with your rifle. That is if you took one. LOL!!!!!
It was painful but manageable, I'm glad I hired Riflepermits in Joberg...that was a cluster! I'll give you more details when I get back.

For some some reason the cigars taste better here I have more pics but I need to transfer from my camera
20210422_142459.jpeg

Rotton ass, low down scum. Not you @PARA45! LOL
I just read your scam report and crap like that makes me livid. Especially when it happens to a great cigar friend. Package coming your way to soften the blow.

Uncle Mort, man, thank you so much. I know you didn't have to do that, but thank you from the bottom of my heart, that is too kind of you. The people in this forum are fantastic, and I've done several transactions and not once been burned like this time.

Last edited:
@PARA45 - sorry about chickensh!t, he’ll get his eventually.

@Uncle Sauce - your pictures are killin’ me, keep ‘em coming!

All, I had 2 of the perdomo sun growns, and at $6 a stick, they are great! Very easy smoke, good round tobacco flavor. CAO Brazilia tonight.

Smoking a Nica Rustica by Drew Staye :)(y)

1488D2DC-434B-409C-BB1D-3007A0E346D0.jpeg

Oh man, that sucks.

Did a short hunt on a place just outside of Harare last week, camped under the Msasa trees. My buddy got a magnificent zebra so we puffed on aRomeo and Julietta around the fire, very nice.

29EBEF9A-212B-414C-B8D1-8FBCDF731BF3.jpeg
AFD432EE-26C0-4EC3-8FEE-EAAABE49B4A0.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Did a short hunt on a place just outside of Harare last week, camped under the Msasa trees. My buddy got a magnificent zebra so we puffed on aRomeo and Julietta around the fire, very nice.

Can’t think of a finer place to smoke a Romeo. Arriving Harare May 14, then heading to Save 15th. Need to share a smoke with ya Kevin!

Can’t think of a finer place to smoke a Romeo. Arriving Harare May 14, then heading to Save 15th. Need to share a smoke with ya Kevin!
Hi Mort, PM me your return date in Harare, unfortunately I am in Johannesburg until the 16th. Hope we can get together even for a midday braai?

@Kevin Peacocke, beautiful, what a great to celebrate! Love the cigar holder and cutter.

That is some beautiful country!!!!! Stay on them!!!!

Smoking a Joya de Nicaragua Silver cigar. Great cigar, lots of smoke and on the med/full body type. Not typical of the Joyas, which are more like full flavor.

ED7CD4C2-4248-44FE-A92F-B0A4B626134C.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanMatt

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg