Would you like a Cigar?

camerl2009

AH member
Reaction score
Hunted
canada
I'm cheap my favorites are Brazilian box press and some darker tobacco Cubans that I can't remember the name of top it off with a glass of some whiskey on the rocks and relax on the front porch.

PARA45

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Hunted
South Africa, Nicaragua, FL, CA, SD, GA, SC, CO
I'm 100 percent on board with what Uncle Sauce said. I also have some cheap (but good in flavor) cigars for those who don't smoke often, and wouldn't know the difference between a $4.00 cigar and a $15.00 cigar. One of my smoking friend gave a non smoker a Cuban cigar, and after smoking less than a third of the cigar, he smashed it and threw it away. I looked at my friend and told him, that he should have given him a cheap cigar, and not a premium cigar. Live & learn. :ROFLMAO:

camerl2009

AH member
Reaction score
Hunted
canada
I'm 100 percent on board with what Uncle Sauce said. I also have some cheap (but good in flavor) cigars for those who don't smoke often, and wouldn't know the difference between a $4.00 cigar and a $15.00 cigar. One of my smoking friend gave a non smoker a Cuban cigar, and after smoking less than a third of the cigar, he smashed it and threw it away. I looked at my friend and told him, that he should have given him a cheap cigar, and not a premium cigar. Live & learn. :ROFLMAO:

$15 is about what the Brazilian cigars run and $18 to $20 for the Cubans depending on size and shape their cigars in the shop i go to that are over $1000. I have had some more expensive ones but always go back to the Brazilians for some reason.

BourbonTrail

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Hunted
USA
On tonight’s menu...
114FED5A-58D5-4D24-A3B6-0558778AEE86.jpeg

PARA45

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Hunted
Are you at the Cape? when you can, let me know how difficult it was to get there with your rifle. That is if you took one. LOL!!!!!

PARA45

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Hunted
@DieJager, I like those cigars very much and the company is one of the oldest cigar maker in Nicaragua. BTW, I was born there, and maybe that is why I am very fond of Nicaraguan cigars. LOL!!!! BTW, the Joyas de Nicaragua were President/dictator Somoza's favorite cigars. A bit of history. ;)

DieJager

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Hunted
Netherlands, Portugal, USA [FL]
@DieJager, I like those cigars very much and the company is one of the oldest cigar maker in Nicaragua. BTW, I was born there, and maybe that is why I am very fond of Nicaraguan cigars. LOL!!!! BTW, the Joyas de Nicaragua were President/dictator Somoza's favorite cigars. A bit of history. ;)
Thank you for sharing. I love history and those little know facts, learned something new (y)

In my humble opinion Nicaragua makes the best cigars. Period.

Mort Hill

Gold supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Life Member SCI, Director-Music City SCI Chapter, NWTF, NRA
Hunted
SA, Zambia, Tanzania

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gateway to Africa Safaris

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I did a little housekeeping in my shop and found some .500 Jeffery ammo that I no longer need. Superior Ammunition and Hendershots loaded them, along with AHR (American Hunting Rifles). Several Woodleigh/A-Square solids along with lead bullets in both 535g and 600g. Message me for any details.

IMG_8092.jpg
IMG_8091.jpg
IMG_8090.jpg
IMG_8094.jpg
pam308 wrote on TOBY458's profile.
Just saw your listing for a winchester 70 458. Is it still for sale? I want it!!! pam308
flatwater bill wrote on john stroud's profile.
Leopard Legend....................Hi John.............I see that you have not visited AH in awhile. Hope all is well. I am looking for a hunt in Namibia..............would like to ask a few questions about your hunt.............all the best..............................Bill
Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG