Would you like a Cigar?

Happy Thanksgiving and post meal cigar for all my cigar loving brothers and sisters out there!

I can't get off the couch to go outside and smoke a cigar right now..... :E No:
 
I'm suffering from a chest cold. Unfortunately, not an enjoyable situation for food or Cigars. Ugh!
 
I'm suffering from a chest cold. Unfortunately, not an enjoyable situation for food or Cigars. Ugh!

Nothing worse for a cigar smoker. Best wishes for a speedy recovery and return to form!
 
Nothing worse for a cigar smoker. Best wishes for a speedy recovery and return to form!
Thx. I feel bloody awful. Was looking forward to a couple premium smokes this afternoon. Just couldn't muster myself for it. Last year it was Christmas, this year at Thanksgiving.

I never catch a break. [emoji38]
 
At home in bed today. Feeling like a piece of road kill. Cold & rainy. Will have to feast at Christmas instead. Thank goodness there is some college ball on today. Might have to wait until tomorrow to open the humidor. [emoji26]
 
Pulled myself out of my death bed this morning. Trying to enjoy some Coffee, and a Villiger Connecticut. I think my taste buds were killed by all the medicine. [emoji38].
20191130_094556.jpeg
 
Sorry Brent. Two swings, two misses. Hope the cigar was good in spite of your teams.
 
Hello everyone, and hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and didn’t eat too much. I know I did.

Brent, sorry you had a bad cold, I know that sucks, specially for us cigar smokers

What I smoked Thanksgiving Day

63AD6A73-A31D-4506-9E63-3137FD74CDF6.jpeg


5329E098-EB5F-4E98-A013-CB14B68FF6CD.jpeg
 
Cant believe a thread about seegars has gone 31 pages!:eek: Saw a guy in his car the other day with his arm sticking out as far as he could muster, not very far in his case. On the end was a big fat stogie of some description. I thought to myself well, yeah. If I had a big fat smoking turd in my hand I would want it outside too!:rolleyes::whistle::whistle::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
Cant believe a thread about seegars has gone 31 pages!:eek: Saw a guy in his car the other day with his arm sticking out as far as he could muster, not very far in his case. On the end was a big fat stogie of some description. I thought to myself well, yeah. If I had a big fat smoking turd in my hand I would want it outside too!:rolleyes::whistle::whistle:[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
You have just been banned from this thread, by those of us who like smoking Turds.[emoji23]
 
Sorry Brent. Two swings, two misses. Hope the cigar was good in spite of your teams.
Ohio State is just too much of a powerhouse for Michigan to handle.

The Gophers....well they kinda beat themselves lately.

I've been chugging so much cold/flu medicine, the 2 cigars I had yesterday tasted like poo poo.
 
You have just been banned from this thread, by those of us who like smoking Turds.[emoji23]
Sorry, just reminded of the old Carlin bit
 
It's a good thing that I am the polar opposite of Carlins stereotyping in that skit.
 
I haven't laughed that hard in quite some time!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Thanks for posting the GC vid. Hilarious!!:LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
It's a good thing that I am the polar opposite of Carlins stereotyping in that skit.
Haha I know - I smoke a cigar on occasion as well, so definitely not implying anything. Just love George Carlin!
 
Haha I know - I smoke a cigar on occasion as well, so definitely not implying anything. Just love George Carlin!
Yeah...I'm not a Fat Cat in a suit. Carlin is pretty funny. I think he liked to smoke that green stuff?[emoji15]
 
Yeah...I'm not a Fat Cat in a suit. Carlin is pretty funny. I think he liked to smoke that green stuff?[emoji15]
I guess he prefers small & white to big & brown :whistle:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,428
Messages
1,575,877
Members
170,421
Latest member
RaeBrooksh
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top