Would you like a Cigar?

Camacho Unleashed. Another great smoke by Camacho.

IMG_9891.jpeg
 
We need details and pictures. :ROFLMAO:
 
Happy Flag & Bourbon day. Oh, and cigar too. :LOL:

IMG_9914.jpeg
 
We need details and pictures. :ROFLMAO:
I will try and make sometime over the weekend the worst part of buffalo hunting is catching on work afterwards.
 
Proud owner of a new custom made cigar ashtray. You may recognize the work. Thank you Oscar for honoring my request! A virgin picture, and a picture after an evening of baseball watching and cigars!
IMG_1455.JPG
IMG_1461.JPG
 
Glad is wide enough for a soft drink. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
Drew State MUWAT, and Blackened M81.
IMG_0107.jpeg


IMG_0112.jpeg
 
Drew Estates, a gorgeous smoke.

IMG_2569.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I had the opportunity to smoke a few Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Belicosos this past weekend at the ranch and they were a great smoke. Very smooth and enjoyable.

HH
 
CAO Maduro Aniversario

IMG_0117.jpeg
 
CAO Cameroon Aniversario

IMG_0118.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,349
Messages
1,573,665
Members
169,812
Latest member
Tucksethoms
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top