Would you like a Cigar?

Cigar (Room 101 Payback) and fishing this morning to kick off the Holiday weekend

C32EA541-37A8-4B30-9432-E6A0CE10923B.jpeg


13F5282B-F17F-4854-A7BD-BDA6A9BA0F31.jpeg
 
Here is to all who paid the ultimate sacrifice to keep us free and to keep this great nation free. I salute you and your family.

IMG_9830.jpeg
 
Any good fishing in that ocean yonder?

I am sure there is. However, I was a last minute call from the dugout to pinch hit for my wife’s mom who’s passport had expired. So I am on a tight leash just trying not to get fussed at for smoking too many cigars.
 
Gents, this is a great deal at Cigar Page.

1686007667701.png
 
stuck on the road again, sitting on the northern shore of lake Michigan, trying a leaf by Oscar
D02E5437-4DD9-435D-978D-CE5C79E4EAB8.jpeg
 
If it has my name, it better be good. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 
It was a good smooth smoke, going to pick up more for the humidor, seem to be drawn more and more to Oscar ceegars, haven’t had a bad one yet
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,349
Messages
1,573,712
Members
169,832
Latest member
clevarphreakun1980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top