Would you like a Cigar?

IMG_20210919_094120934_HDR.jpg

Picked up a couple habana cohibas in joburg 2 days ago to celebrate the demise of a warrior buff. Can’t wait. Anyone familiar with DR brand Fuentes? Jacques

Good for your. Arturo Fuentes are good cigars.

Picked up a couple habana cohibas in joburg 2 days ago to celebrate the demise of a warrior buff. Can’t wait. Anyone familiar with DR brand Fuentes? Jacques
A good friend if mine always says "I've never had a bad Fuente."

Smoking an Undercrown Maduro on this cool and rainy evening. :)
241E1B4B-4B02-4A17-8810-258DAAD9E797.jpeg

Over the weekend I have had: 2 Camachos, 1 KY Fire Cured, 1 My Father Cedros, 1 Kintsugi, 1 A&B Fine and Rare 2017, some others I forgot, a bottle of Town Branch Bourbon, and one hunting trip shot to hell and postponed until 2022 thanks to COVID.

Davidoff Millennium. I didn't realize this was a full body cigar but, man, it was. Perfect burn and lots of smoke despite the breezy evening. No pepper for this full flavor stick but a little spicy finish. Probably a little too full for me again but a true high quality cigar.

Ashton ESG. I was not very impressed. Taste was metallic and stale and burn was bad. Surprising from this company

Fall is in the air, temps are in the low 70s, with a low in the mid 50s :). So, I’m sitting outside enjoying a wonderful Cohiba Red Dot Nicaraguan.

Yesterday I found a 5 pack of Sancho Panza cigars I didn’t even know I had :(. I need to check all my humidors to see what I have. :(. This Sancho Panza was a great smoke, with lots of flavors of cocoa, & coffee.
32E59DBA-506C-49B2-9863-6F9025561E02.jpeg
F16C8F75-570F-4F8F-BB42-F978461D673E.jpeg

I envy those temps. Fall in the desert doesn't start until November, if we are lucky. Daytime temps are hovering in the mid to upper 90's, even though the mornings are a little cooler.

Fall is in the air, temps are in the low 70s, with a low in the mid 50s :). So, I’m sitting outside enjoying a wonderful Cohiba Red Dot Nicaraguan.

Yesterday I found a 5 pack of Sancho Panza cigars I didn’t even know I had :(. I need to check all my humidors to see what I have. :(. This Sancho Panza was a great smoke, with lots of flavors of cocoa, & coffee.
View attachment 425983View attachment 425984

Right there with you @PARA45 on the cool evening!

So nice I even have a jacket on tonight with temps in the high 50’s! Perfect cigar weather!

Welcome aboard brother

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NinaStilwe

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross