Would you like a Cigar?

Not a cigar post. Finally got my Rogue hats for my next trip to Africa (y)

ABBECC3A-9058-4ED3-9D4B-81DA0B877A99.jpeg

Graycliff 10 year - a damn nice surprise. Like a 20 dollar msrp which is funny bc I got for less than 4 bucks. There a dozen different flavors in this one. I will buy again

It wasn’t me.

Tomorrow is our last day of COVID prison (quarantine) :). Smoking a Monti Espada to keep the Chinese Virus away :ROFLMAO:

83012D7B-5603-439C-85CD-3B041AEA6D15.jpeg

Shhh, don’t say it too loud, my boss may hear ya :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I think you'll be surprised how easy it is to work through your stock... I normally smoke max 3 cigars per week, however on my hunt I had at least 2 per day! As you say, no Mort Hill, however I at least need some points for trying...haha!

And I’ll smoke to that! So many great reasons to fire up a stogie on here!

Last edited:
He probably had his cigars shipped to Africa to save on luggage fees. :ROFLMAO:

I did forget my underwear on one safari to Tanzania. But by golly, I had my cigars. Thank goodness there was a Woolworths of all things in Dar Es Salaam, but I didn’t see a single cigar store. Just saying. Priorities men, priorities.

Hopefully I will be able to find a cigar that will completely replace cigarettes for me. I just do not think I can pull off a pipe.

I have been dry for the past week, but I had a craving for a Rob Roy and cigar, so that is what I enjoyed watching the bats fly overhead tonight.

Final day of COVID prison. Wife is doing great and almost back to normal. Me, trying to make sure this virus stays gone by smoking a Camacho Rorojo :ROFLMAO:

FE4198EC-C5B3-4C93-B4F6-B1521E4C74BF.jpeg

Final day of COVID prison. Wife is doing great and almost back to normal. Me, trying to make sure this virus stays gone by smoking a Camacho Rorojo :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 423712

Just one of my favorites! Great with coffee in the mornings. You done good!

I did forget my underwear on one safari to Tanzania. But by golly, I had my cigars. Thank goodness there was a Woolworths of all things in Dar Es Salaam, but I didn’t see a single cigar store. Just saying. Priorities men, priorities.
A loin cloth is the next best thing to underwear......just sayin.

We worked On our lease in preparation for deer season. Good plots planted and feeders filled. Smoked a Drew State Velvet Rat, another fantastic Drew State smoke :)

A5F35379-A90F-459A-9375-7E1369EE6D1B.jpeg

CLE Habano, from the makers of the old Camacho labels. I’ll let you guys know how it is, but according to my cigar friend they are really good.

9216E9FF-E06C-40B8-82F5-821301BCF7BE.jpeg

Very good smoke with strong hints of coffee and cocoa with a bit of spice. Enjoying it. (y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMorris

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross