Would you like a Cigar?

IMG_20210919_094120934_HDR.jpg
 
Picked up a couple habana cohibas in joburg 2 days ago to celebrate the demise of a warrior buff. Can’t wait. Anyone familiar with DR brand Fuentes? Jacques

Good for your. Arturo Fuentes are good cigars.
 
Picked up a couple habana cohibas in joburg 2 days ago to celebrate the demise of a warrior buff. Can’t wait. Anyone familiar with DR brand Fuentes? Jacques
A good friend if mine always says "I've never had a bad Fuente."
 
Smoking an Undercrown Maduro on this cool and rainy evening. :)
241E1B4B-4B02-4A17-8810-258DAAD9E797.jpeg
 
Over the weekend I have had: 2 Camachos, 1 KY Fire Cured, 1 My Father Cedros, 1 Kintsugi, 1 A&B Fine and Rare 2017, some others I forgot, a bottle of Town Branch Bourbon, and one hunting trip shot to hell and postponed until 2022 thanks to COVID.
 
Davidoff Millennium. I didn't realize this was a full body cigar but, man, it was. Perfect burn and lots of smoke despite the breezy evening. No pepper for this full flavor stick but a little spicy finish. Probably a little too full for me again but a true high quality cigar.
 
Ashton ESG. I was not very impressed. Taste was metallic and stale and burn was bad. Surprising from this company
 
Fall is in the air, temps are in the low 70s, with a low in the mid 50s :). So, I’m sitting outside enjoying a wonderful Cohiba Red Dot Nicaraguan.

Yesterday I found a 5 pack of Sancho Panza cigars I didn’t even know I had :(. I need to check all my humidors to see what I have. :(. This Sancho Panza was a great smoke, with lots of flavors of cocoa, & coffee.
32E59DBA-506C-49B2-9863-6F9025561E02.jpeg
F16C8F75-570F-4F8F-BB42-F978461D673E.jpeg
 
Fall is in the air, temps are in the low 70s, with a low in the mid 50s :). So, I’m sitting outside enjoying a wonderful Cohiba Red Dot Nicaraguan.

Yesterday I found a 5 pack of Sancho Panza cigars I didn’t even know I had :(. I need to check all my humidors to see what I have. :(. This Sancho Panza was a great smoke, with lots of flavors of cocoa, & coffee.
View attachment 425983View attachment 425984

Right there with you @PARA45 on the cool evening!

So nice I even have a jacket on tonight with temps in the high 50’s! Perfect cigar weather!
 
Welcome aboard brother
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,311
Messages
1,572,544
Members
169,584
Latest member
RebekahH86
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top