Would you like a Cigar?

Slowly getting into the game. Casual smoker for 14ish years. First Kentucky Fire Cured. Unique flavor and enjoyed on a nice cool night...

View attachment 425996

It is a unique cigar @TTundra, but always remind me or driving through southern KY on sales calls when they drying burley in the barns! Great memories when smoking that cigar.

It is a unique cigar @TTundra, but always remind me or driving through southern KY on sales calls when they drying burley in the barns! Great memories when smoking that cigar.
The smell and flavor do bring out some good memories

Cao Sparkplug. I've been yearning for this one but with a bit of hesitation; afterall, can CAO really put out a 95 rated cigar? I didn't like it - a lot of mineral and terrible burn (broadleaf). 30 minutes in the propane tank on the firepit went out so I did the same for the cao.

@TTundra, BTW I had a better look at your cigar, and MUWAT stands for My Uzi Weights a Ton. :ROFLMAO: I believe that is a Drew State cigar.(y)(y)

Going to smoke a CLE Prieto while I mow my jungle, and for the record, I have not been to Florida :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: First time smoking one, I’ll let you know how it is (y)

C5493FA1-395A-4663-B1D9-3427D78D4F21.jpeg

The Julius Caesar by Diamond Crown.

Named after the founder of JC Newman cigar company, and made by the Fuente family. An elite Cigar, rolled in small batches.
Notes of Espresso, a touch of sweet and spice, with some woody undertones.
IMG_20210924_164512271_BURST001.jpg

Delicious and perfectly roles box pressed cigars, with heavy notes of cocoa & coffee. Now the bad: it has been a PIA to keep lit, I’ve had to light it up 3 times already. However, the flavor has not changed.

The Julius Caesar by Diamond Crown.

Named after the founder of JC Newman cigar company, and made by the Fuente family. An elite Cigar, rolled in small batches.
Notes of Espresso, a touch of sweet and spice, with some woody undertones.
I've heard a lot of good reviews on those Caesar's - I would like to get a few and see for myself.

The Esteli Puro, by Diesel. A typical AJ Fernandez blend, from those wonderful Esteli tobacco's, including some from the Famous San Lotano farm.
A savory blend of Chocolaty espresso and spice.
Delicious!
IMG_20210924_173255445.jpg

A 1000% tax!!! What in the sam hell????

Time to remind them that their beloved Mary J is a federal felony and toss the whole lot in jail.
They are going to tax the hell out of everything they can to finance their radical agenda.

They are going to tax the hell out of everything they can to finance their radical agenda.
Couldn't agree more. I guess people don't understand that all these expenditures need to be paid by someone...and guess who "someone" is :unsure:

@Kevin Peacocke - The little Cohibas aren’t bad but they usually have a tight draw. The Don Tomas is one I haven’t had before. The reviews online give it a mediocre score, but the profile is mild enough for most anyone to handle.

They are good enough for a fishing tourney. Is it for the Kariba Invitation?

I remember the days when Wal-Mart had this wonderfully convenient feature called a "Cashier".........i cant stand self checkout kiosks. Ugh.

Getting ready to do some chores, and sampling this Joya Silver, by Joya de Nicaragua. Been wanting to try one.
IMG_20210925_095615817.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross