WIN a FREE Hunt, Taxidermy & Sightseeing Week in Romania with a Guest for 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know that's not a cape buff, right??
But really, I wouldn't wanna be receiver on a round that does that to a tree
How are you going to mount that?

IMG_1526.JPG

Reactions: jpg
There once was a farm in the Limpopo with a very nice 50” kudu bull and a yearling bull barely sprouting his horns. One day they were hanging out at the neighborhood waterhole and the bigger bull commented to his younger compadre, “Have you heard they are bringing another breeder bull, supposedly a real monster 60”? ” as the bigger bull proceeded, “but I’m not worried I have my 10 cows, which is plenty, and the new bull can have whatever is left over.” The younger bull retorted, “Yeah I have my 5 cows picked out and no new guy is going to take that!” They both sauntered off into the night feeling confident in their stature.

Several days later a stock trailer pulled onto the farm accompanied by tremendous thrashing and snorting noises coming from within. As the trailer gate was opened, a huge, muscled up, fire breathing beast of a kudu bull emerged. His eyes were fiery red and snot was running from his nose. He was in charge and everyone on the farm had an instant understanding of his status, but to even emphasis the point more, the beast stepped up to the nearest tree and began demolishing it with his glorious set of horns. The 50” bull began muttering to his young compadre. “ Well yeah, uh uh 10 cows is a lot of work. I’m sure 1 or 2 would fit my schedule better.” To his surprise the younger bull was pawing dirt and snorting in an aggressive gesture toward the beast. “Yeah little fella, what are you doing?” voiced the displaced king of the farm, “you are going to get killed!” The little fella responded. “ Just want to make sure he knows I’m a bull so there are no mistakes once the breeding season starts!”

Reactions: K76
That's a yes from me
Screenshot_20180909-101128_Facebook.jpg

funny-hunting-and-fishing-pictures-and-memes-007.jpg

Attachments

• funny-hunting-and-fishing-pictures-and-memes-007.jpg
    funny-hunting-and-fishing-pictures-and-memes-007.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 211
A horse walks into a bar, the bartender asks, "Why the long face?" :whistle:

So, BRICKBURN and JEROME decide to go on a quick Lion hunt together. They were hunting PG at a very remote area in Zimbabwe when the outfitter announced that there was a Problem Lion killing cattle and goats in nearby villages and had to be taken out! Of course, being the super hero hunters that they are, they jumped at the chance. The problem was that they didn't have a suitable rifle for the deed, so had to borrow an OLD and almost shot out rifle from a village Chief.
So, undaunted they set off with this rifle and the only 2x cartridges available. BRICKBURN boasted of his shooting talents and said only ONE cartridge would be required. SKEPTICAL JEROME decided to let old Brickies do the deed and followed closely behind.
Wasn't too long and they picked up the lion spoor. The outfitter's Fox Terrier had also decided to join in the action and was panting along with them.
Suddenly, after a few hours HOT AND THIRSTY tracking of said Lion, JEROME halted abruptly and pointed into some thick bush ahead of them... There's the lion he whispered to BRICKIES...SHOOT!!!
EVER dapper, BRICKIES aimed and let fly.
Well, a soft bang and fizzle saw the projectile pop out the end of the barrel and hit the dirt a few yards in front of them. Time for the second shot, he thought, as JEROME now cowered directly behind him, hoping against all hope that the angry Lion would not spot him behind BRICKIES larger frame.
The second shot fired... AND WORKED better, BUT NOT MUCH BETTER!! The projectile exited the barrel and managed to reach the lion( who had now tuned tail and about to make his escape) giving it a resounding slap on the butt. Hair splatted in all directions, the projectile only leaving a stinging bruise from the dull impact.
Now REALLY angry, the Lion spun around and charged at the shaking hunters, who, as if on cue, spun 180° abd set off at pace for the tree line, about 100m away.
First BRICKIES was in front...then JEROME was in front...then the Fox Terrier was in front...and so on!
JEROME, being of slimmer build and having done way more gym etc back stateside than BRICKIES had, was soon catching up to BRICKIES and the Foxy.
The lion was gaining on all three of them...JEROME spurted ahead and took the lead. As luck would have it, JEROME tripped on and old Mopani root and flew to the ground in a pile of dust and foul language. BRICKIES, now gasping for African air took the lead again. The Foxy was giving BRICKIES a run for his money.
JERONE sat up, winded from his spectacular fall to Mother Africa, and stared at the horrifying sight of the snarling lion approaching his position at a rapid rate of knots. In total panic now, he grabbed a fistful of African dirt and flung it into the Lion's eyes just before he leapt to seize hold of this apparition that had so rudely slapped his butt. The lion skidded to a dramatic halt, sitting on it's haunches and wiping the dirt out of it's eyes!
The ever vigilant JEROME saw the gap, jumped up and sprinted for the trees.
Seeking out the stoutest and easiest to climb in haste, he arrived just as BRICKIES collapsed in a heap at the base of the tree. Resting his back against the tree trunk, BRICKIES sucked in as much of this African air that he could and watched as JEROME shimmied up the tree.
The Foxy was nowhere to be seen...
JEROME scrambled up the trunk and reached the highest branch, just as the now really pissed off lion started his attack anew.
Quickly shouted JEROME down to BRICKIES...get up the tree before that Lion gets here and eats you up!
Uhh Uhh.. grunted BRICKIES in reply...it wasn't ME that threw sand in his eyes!!!!!

146B91A6-8A11-48CE-9063-7582A89E9F4C.jpeg

So, BRICKBURN and JEROME decide to go on a quick Lion hunt together. They were hunting PG at a very remote area in Zimbabwe when the outfitter announced that there was a Problem Lion killing cattle and goats in nearby villages and had to be taken out! Of course, being the super hero hunters that they are, they jumped at the chance. The problem was that they didn't have a suitable rifle for the deed, so had to borrow an OLD and almost shot out rifle from a village Chief.
So, undaunted they set off with this rifle and the only 2x cartridges available. BRICKBURN boasted of his shooting talents and said only ONE cartridge would be required. SKEPTICAL JEROME decided to let old Brickies do the deed and followed closely behind.
Wasn't too long and they picked up the lion spoor. The outfitter's Fox Terrier had also decided to join in the action and was panting along with them.
Suddenly, after a few hours HOT AND THIRSTY tracking of said Lion, JEROME halted abruptly and pointed into some thick bush ahead of them... There's the lion he whispered to BRICKIES...SHOOT!!!
EVER dapper, BRICKIES aimed and let fly.
Well, a soft bang and fizzle saw the projectile pop out the end of the barrel and hit the dirt a few yards in front of them. Time for the second shot, he thought, as JEROME now cowered directly behind him, hoping against all hope that the angry Lion would not spot him behind BRICKIES larger frame.
The second shot fired... AND WORKED better, BUT NOT MUCH BETTER!! The projectile exited the barrel and managed to reach the lion( who had now tuned tail and about to make his escape) giving it a resounding slap on the butt. Hair splatted in all directions, the projectile only leaving a stinging bruise from the dull impact.
Now REALLY angry, the Lion spun around and charged at the shaking hunters, who, as if on cue, spun 180° abd set off at pace for the tree line, about 100m away.
First BRICKIES was in front...then JEROME was in front...then the Fox Terrier was in front...and so on!
JEROME, being of slimmer build and having done way more gym etc back stateside than BRICKIES had, was soon catching up to BRICKIES and the Foxy.
The lion was gaining on all three of them...JEROME spurted ahead and took the lead. As luck would have it, JEROME tripped on and old Mopani root and flew to the ground in a pile of dust and foul language. BRICKIES, now gasping for African air took the lead again. The Foxy was giving BRICKIES a run for his money.
JERONE sat up, winded from his spectacular fall to Mother Africa, and stared at the horrifying sight of the snarling lion approaching his position at a rapid rate of knots. In total panic now, he grabbed a fistful of African dirt and flung it into the Lion's eyes just before he leapt to seize hold of this apparition that had so rudely slapped his butt. The lion skidded to a dramatic halt, sitting on it's haunches and wiping the dirt out of it's eyes!
The ever vigilant JEROME saw the gap, jumped up and sprinted for the trees.
Seeking out the stoutest and easiest to climb in haste, he arrived just as BRICKIES collapsed in a heap at the base of the tree. Resting his back against the tree trunk, BRICKIES sucked in as much of this African air that he could and watched as JEROME shimmied up the tree.
The Foxy was nowhere to be seen...
JEROME scrambled up the trunk and reached the highest branch, just as the now really pissed off lion started his attack anew.
Quickly shouted JEROME down to BRICKIES...get up the tree before that Lion gets here and eats you up!
Uhh Uhh.. grunted BRICKIES in reply...it wasn't ME that threw sand in his eyes!!!!!

Wow what a great laugh I had out of this! Certainly @BRICKBURN is more of a meal than I am anyway! A good old fashioned Darwinian tale...

LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE UNLESS YOU HAVE DIARRHEA
:A Shit::S Oops:

Reactions: BWH
Here's one I'm sure we all can relate to!
squirrelmeme1.jpeg

Reactions: K76
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsmaelMorg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg