Whisky appreciation

Great collection, @CAustin . Every time I look at your photos I see another desirable bottle I missed previously!
Sometimes I miss one too and forget I even have it. I use to keep a list in my wallet but I haven't updated it a while. I went to the store a coup,s of weeks ago and bought a bottle I thought I didnt have but got home and found I was mistaken.

Blanton's and Weller's seem to be the popular brand around this area right now. Im a capt Morgan type of guy with diet coke

Somebody GAVE me a bottle of this today! Pretty good stuff...

20210324_190529.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wife won a bottle of Pappy 15 yr old 2 weeks ago. Just going to look at it for a while.
You can always refill it so others can admire your restraint.

Blanton's and Weller's seem to be the popular brand around this area right now. Im a capt Morgan type of guy with diet coke

They’re both good. I have a hard time justifying the cost differential vs buffalo trace.

I am shopping around for some new to me Bourbons this summer.

Picked up some Coopers’ Craft out of Louisville today. Solid choice, nice apple pie baked in a wood fire oven type profile.

16B8AD59-ECAA-40F9-B33C-72754F09F34D.jpeg

You boys need to try some Kentucky bourbon!!!
Elijah Craig
Angels envy
Woodford Reserve
Eagle rare
All reasonably priced and very good selections!:D Drunk:
If you like Angels Envy, try Belle Meade Sherry. It’s finished in a sherry cask. Not overpowering but it adds a nice flavor.

How much my wife loves me...

She found Basil Hayden TOAST at a DC liquor store, went on her lunch break and bought 2 bottles for $50 each. A couple of hours later, she and a co-worker went back to the store and they each bought bottle...now the price was $70. I have yet to taste this sweet nectar because I'm on-call at the moment, but I assure you that Monday evening will find me with a rocks glass and two fingers of bourbon. And yes, my wife will be joining me in tasting it. She LOVES Bourbon, Rye and Scotch whisky.
1629547309788.png

Reactions: WAB
Just tried a, Redbreast 12, Irish whiskey.
That stuff can ruin a good man.

If it can ruin a good man just think what it will do to us!

Image1629843956.398659.jpg

Here’s a couple that are worth a try. Town Branch is out of Lexington, High West is made in Park City Utah.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JacobI313

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!