Where to sell my Hartmann's Zebra skin?

grey2112

Reaction score
Used to be a member here but changed emails long ago and can't remember my login, but I'm not a newb here.

I hunted Namibia 10.5 years ago and took a beautiful, large male Hartmann's zebra - but the skin no longer can stay with me due to a number of factors.

Probably mid-way between grade B and C. Zebra was a big boy.

Just wondering if anyone knows how I might go about selling it?

Thanks!

Used to be a member here but changed emails long ago and can't remember my login, but I'm not a newb here.

I hunted Namibia 10.5 years ago and took a beautiful, large male Hartmann's zebra - but the skin no longer can stay with me due to a number of factors.

Probably mid-way between grade B and C. Zebra was a big boy.

Just wondering if anyone knows how I might go about selling it?

Thanks!
Welcome back.

I have sold a couple on Ebay. Last time (2016) I shot an extra at a reduced rate of $300 and after $340 to tan the skin, it came back with the rest of my trophies in the box, so I I doubt it added much to the shipping and broker fee (~$1200). I then sold it for just over $700 on Ebay. So to me, it was a paid for extra, of a great trip. I actually shot 2 Zebra that trip and had the first one pre-sold to a niece that wanted one for her floor. I only asked that she pay the trophy fee and I had it tanned and shipped back for her. Again it was a reduced fee for me to hunt another Zebra and I can still go walk on that ones backside anytime I want. Good luck on your sale, either here or elsewhere....

Hi
I’m looking for a nice Hartmann zebra skin for my floor
Would you have one for sale ?
Could you ship it to France ?
Thank you
Hugues

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
I’m looking for a nice Hartmann zebra skin for my floor
Would you have one for sale ?
Could you ship it to France ?
Thank you
Hugues
Hello Hughes .
I have one available that I had bought from tanzania . I am now in the USA . Let me know if you are still I treated .

thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you