Where to sell my Hartmann's Zebra skin?

grey2112

Reaction score
Used to be a member here but changed emails long ago and can't remember my login, but I'm not a newb here.

I hunted Namibia 10.5 years ago and took a beautiful, large male Hartmann's zebra - but the skin no longer can stay with me due to a number of factors.

Probably mid-way between grade B and C. Zebra was a big boy.

Just wondering if anyone knows how I might go about selling it?

Thanks!

Used to be a member here but changed emails long ago and can't remember my login, but I'm not a newb here.

I hunted Namibia 10.5 years ago and took a beautiful, large male Hartmann's zebra - but the skin no longer can stay with me due to a number of factors.

Probably mid-way between grade B and C. Zebra was a big boy.

Just wondering if anyone knows how I might go about selling it?

Thanks!
Welcome back.

I have sold a couple on Ebay. Last time (2016) I shot an extra at a reduced rate of $300 and after $340 to tan the skin, it came back with the rest of my trophies in the box, so I I doubt it added much to the shipping and broker fee (~$1200). I then sold it for just over $700 on Ebay. So to me, it was a paid for extra, of a great trip. I actually shot 2 Zebra that trip and had the first one pre-sold to a niece that wanted one for her floor. I only asked that she pay the trophy fee and I had it tanned and shipped back for her. Again it was a reduced fee for me to hunt another Zebra and I can still go walk on that ones backside anytime I want. Good luck on your sale, either here or elsewhere....

Hi
I’m looking for a nice Hartmann zebra skin for my floor
Would you have one for sale ?
Could you ship it to France ?
Thank you
Hugues

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
I’m looking for a nice Hartmann zebra skin for my floor
Would you have one for sale ?
Could you ship it to France ?
Thank you
Hugues
Hello Hughes .
I have one available that I had bought from tanzania . I am now in the USA . Let me know if you are still I treated .

thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SavannahDo

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg