Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
People would be much more happy in their lives if they worried about themselves more and what other people are doing less.
We had a self proclaimed wildlife expert confront our ranch Forman and start a big stink yesterday. The guy didn’t have the slightest idea what the hell he was talking about and after throwing a red ass fit called Austin. Of course he was quickly told he was wrong by TPWD but it doesn’t change the fact that he felt it necessary to confront our employee and threaten him.
What the hell is wrong with people?
Maybe I’ve just not noticed it before or maybe I’m just stupid but it sure seems like these last few years many folks have become emboldened to try and get in the middle of things they have no business sticking their noses in. Additionally, the last few confrontations I’ve had you can see it coming because the said dipshit puffs up like a blowfish and approaches you with that liberal arts degree kind of confidence convinced of their moral superiority.
I’m getting extremely tired of this kinda crap. If it’s not some media panic over climate change or the new epidemic of the week it’s some jack wagon harassing you or your employees while they are trying to do their job.

what were you suposidly doing wrong Eric?
absolutely. In this jackasses eyes we were committing a list of unspeakable atrocities. Wade handled it well, I’d have not been so nice if I’d been there. Apparently the guy was throwing threats and wagging his finger. I’d probably broke his finger and rammed it up his ass if he’d done it to me.
the beauty of it is that he called Austin to “report” us. The game warden in Austin that he talked to told him he was an idiot and to stop harassing people. :LOL: Of course once the state told him off his attitude apparently changed. But seriously wtf is people’s problem these days.

It had to do with mule deer in our high fence that we supposedly “stole” and “illegally trapped”. Of course the dip shit has no idea of the study work we do with the state and states biologists. He saw Wade close the gate on a couple of mule deer in our deer trap, which is perfectly legal. The deer are allowed to go in and out of the trap of their own free will. There was some young bucks and we closed the gate on them which we are well within our right to do.

rule No. 1--You cannot fix stupid.
Rule No. 2--those to whom this rule applies have no idea this rule applies to them.
Rule No. 3--Until we figure out how to agree to disagree and not blow up like a blowfish...breakers of rule No. 1 will continue to open their mouths and insert their foot...
It's something in the water! Or social media...

rule No. 1--You cannot fix stupid.
Rule No. 2--those to whom this rule applies have no idea this rule applies to them.
Rule No. 3--Until we figure out how to agree to disagree and not blow up like a blowfish...breakers of rule No. 1 will continue to open their mouths and insert their foot...
It's something in the water! Or social media...

Ditto!

So many think they know all. Maybe they should look in a mirror? No that would be to honest!:D

I would really enjoy committing an atrocity on him . Perhaps , show him what an atrocity really is.
I have a degree in history, with a few millennia worth of military history to draw on. I'm sure we'd be able to help him change his outlook on things...

Sorry folks but I had to vent a bit. There has been several things with idiots trying to assert themselves on my businesses that have gotten me a bit wound up.
I just really miss the good ole days when people minded their own damn business or if they had a question they asked like a decent human being.

You know Giz....

Not that I can do much anymore, but whEn I wasn't so long in the tooth I probably would have jumped on his back and sunk spur until I made him cry like a Kansas city faggot.

:A Banana:
Love the Blazing Saddles reference. Yes its a very good thing I wasn't there. Id have given him something to call the police over and he'd certainly needed them.

I think the British have a very accurate term for these type of people, "wanker" seems to sum it up.

Ah, yes. The holier than thou types. I used to do a lot of home repair handyman work for a neighborhood of upscale homes owned by SF Bay area and Hollywood assholes. They liked to look down on me as just a handyman who didn't really count in their world. My reply was that if it wasn't for people like me their fancy digs would fall right down around their high and mighty ears. That shut them up in a hurry.

If the individual had a concern and wanted to raise it in a reasonable fashion, good for them.
Getting educated first seems to have been missed from reasonable discourse anymore.

What do you expect when this kind of behaviour is broadcast worldwide.

If the individual had a concern and wanted to raise it in a reasonable fashion, good for them.
Getting educated first seems to have been missed from reasonable discourse anymore.

What do you expect when this kind of behaviour is broadcast worldwide.

That little bitch needs a spanking

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LillianaLe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg