www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
People would be much more happy in their lives if they worried about themselves more and what other people are doing less.
We had a self proclaimed wildlife expert confront our ranch Forman and start a big stink yesterday. The guy didn’t have the slightest idea what the hell he was talking about and after throwing a red ass fit called Austin. Of course he was quickly told he was wrong by TPWD but it doesn’t change the fact that he felt it necessary to confront our employee and threaten him.
What the hell is wrong with people?
Maybe I’ve just not noticed it before or maybe I’m just stupid but it sure seems like these last few years many folks have become emboldened to try and get in the middle of things they have no business sticking their noses in. Additionally, the last few confrontations I’ve had you can see it coming because the said dipshit puffs up like a blowfish and approaches you with that liberal arts degree kind of confidence convinced of their moral superiority.
I’m getting extremely tired of this kinda crap. If it’s not some media panic over climate change or the new epidemic of the week it’s some jack wagon harassing you or your employees while they are trying to do their job.

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
what were you suposidly doing wrong Eric?
absolutely. In this jackasses eyes we were committing a list of unspeakable atrocities. Wade handled it well, I’d have not been so nice if I’d been there. Apparently the guy was throwing threats and wagging his finger. I’d probably broke his finger and rammed it up his ass if he’d done it to me.
the beauty of it is that he called Austin to “report” us. The game warden in Austin that he talked to told him he was an idiot and to stop harassing people. :LOL: Of course once the state told him off his attitude apparently changed. But seriously wtf is people’s problem these days.

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
Hunted
It had to do with mule deer in our high fence that we supposedly “stole” and “illegally trapped”. Of course the dip shit has no idea of the study work we do with the state and states biologists. He saw Wade close the gate on a couple of mule deer in our deer trap, which is perfectly legal. The deer are allowed to go in and out of the trap of their own free will. There was some young bucks and we closed the gate on them which we are well within our right to do.

slam8031

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, SCI
Hunted
rsa
rule No. 1--You cannot fix stupid.
Rule No. 2--those to whom this rule applies have no idea this rule applies to them.
Rule No. 3--Until we figure out how to agree to disagree and not blow up like a blowfish...breakers of rule No. 1 will continue to open their mouths and insert their foot...
It's something in the water! Or social media...

Ridgewalker

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
South Africa: Limpopo, Northwest; USA: Ak, Mt, Wy, Co, Ne, Ks, Nv, NM, Tx
rule No. 1--You cannot fix stupid.
Rule No. 2--those to whom this rule applies have no idea this rule applies to them.
Rule No. 3--Until we figure out how to agree to disagree and not blow up like a blowfish...breakers of rule No. 1 will continue to open their mouths and insert their foot...
It's something in the water! Or social media...

Ditto!

So many think they know all. Maybe they should look in a mirror? No that would be to honest!:D

WebleyGreene455

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
I would really enjoy committing an atrocity on him . Perhaps , show him what an atrocity really is.
I have a degree in history, with a few millennia worth of military history to draw on. I'm sure we'd be able to help him change his outlook on things...

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
Hunted
Sorry folks but I had to vent a bit. There has been several things with idiots trying to assert themselves on my businesses that have gotten me a bit wound up.
I just really miss the good ole days when people minded their own damn business or if they had a question they asked like a decent human being.

WebleyGreene455

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media

spike.t

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.takerireservezambia.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
Hunted
You know Giz....

Not that I can do much anymore, but whEn I wasn't so long in the tooth I probably would have jumped on his back and sunk spur until I made him cry like a Kansas city faggot.

:A Banana:
Love the Blazing Saddles reference. Yes its a very good thing I wasn't there. Id have given him something to call the police over and he'd certainly needed them.

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
Hunted

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
Hunted
I think the British have a very accurate term for these type of people, "wanker" seems to sum it up.

Newboomer

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA, SCI, American Legion, Freemasons
Hunted
RSA, Maine, Montana, Colorado, Texas, Alaska, California.
Ah, yes. The holier than thou types. I used to do a lot of home repair handyman work for a neighborhood of upscale homes owned by SF Bay area and Hollywood assholes. They liked to look down on me as just a handyman who didn't really count in their world. My reply was that if it wasn't for people like me their fancy digs would fall right down around their high and mighty ears. That shut them up in a hurry.

BRICKBURN

Super moderator
Contributor
Lifetime titanium benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico, England
If the individual had a concern and wanted to raise it in a reasonable fashion, good for them.
Getting educated first seems to have been missed from reasonable discourse anymore.

What do you expect when this kind of behaviour is broadcast worldwide.

Rob404

Bronze supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, Member Minnesota Horse and Hunt,,Caribou Hunt Club
Hunted
Illinois,Wisconsin,Michigan Limpopo Province South Africa
If the individual had a concern and wanted to raise it in a reasonable fashion, good for them.
Getting educated first seems to have been missed from reasonable discourse anymore.

What do you expect when this kind of behaviour is broadcast worldwide.

That little bitch needs a spanking

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDDKenny80

Latest profile posts

flatwater bill wrote on john stroud's profile.
Leopard Legend....................Hi John.............I see that you have not visited AH in awhile. Hope all is well. I am looking for a hunt in Namibia..............would like to ask a few questions about your hunt.............all the best..............................Bill
Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG
Safari Dave wrote on egrmpty507's profile.
Did you purchase your hunt at a US SCI fundraiser?
uplander01 wrote on colorado's profile.
Heard you may have load data for the 500 Jeffery,.....any info would be appreciated. Was thinking 535gr, but already had a response that the 570gr would be a better way to go, not sure why.