AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Hunted
Mexico, Georgia, California, Missouri, Tennessee, Iowa, Idaho
rule No. 1--You cannot fix stupid.
Rule No. 2--those to whom this rule applies have no idea this rule applies to them.
Rule No. 3--Until we figure out how to agree to disagree and not blow up like a blowfish...breakers of rule No. 1 will continue to open their mouths and insert their foot...
It's something in the water! Or social media...
Bingo!!! It is Social Media and that retched concept Bill Clinton first introduced me to called Political Correctness. This is an arrangement where the issue is decided without debate and those favoring a "politically incorrect" position are not allowed to complain because they are after all "the problem." Those favoring the "politically correct" position need not consider alternatives and instead behave like this assclown.

Cam Moon

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
That little bitch needs a spanking

I tend to feel the same way, but really, she's just a parrot.
Repeating whate she's been told to rehearse and say. And you can bet your ass that the motivational factor for the ones behind it is financial gain.
Nothing more.
As for @gizmo and all the others experiencing similar situations, it's all a result of society pampering everyone. Bring back tough love. Bring back reality. Our youth nowadays are clueless about reality. "The world doesn't run on rainbows and unicorn sh¡t!"..... I hope that quote makes me famous one day! (y)

edward

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
safari club,nra,d.s.c.
Hunted
south africa and zimbabwe.alaska and several lower 48 states.
your a good man giz,dont worry about the big shit,one good rain gets rid of it all.

Newboomer

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA, SCI, American Legion, Freemasons
Hunted
RSA, Maine, Montana, Colorado, Texas, Alaska, California.
Don't sweat the petty shit and people. When you get right down to it, it and they are all petty shit.

Ragman

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
Canada(Sask./B.C.), Namibia, RSA(Eastern Cape) USA(Texas)
That guy needs his ass beaten just for being a dick to Wade! Wade is a gentleman!:mad:

lwaters

Bronze supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Texas,Namibia,Kansas, Missouri, Wyoming, Colorado, Idaho, South Africa, New Zealand
I run trespassers off my property. I have my double bar shotgun with me. I don't point or threaten to use it. It is just there. I yell and use fowl language and give them a good cussing. My neighbors do the same.

Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SSAA
Hunted
Australia
Bingo!!! It is Social Media and that retched concept Bill Clinton first introduced me to called Political Correctness. This is an arrangement where the issue is decided without debate and those favoring a "politically incorrect" position are not allowed to complain because they are after all "the problem." Those favoring the "politically correct" position need not consider alternatives and instead behave like this assclown.
John Camp
I ain't in politics so I don't have to be political correctness.
I say it how it is and call a spade a spade.
What about this new micro aggression bullshit. You can't as an African American if they would like to buy a cotton shirt as they may have had a distant relation work on a cotton farm a band maybe offended by the word cotton.
GET REAL.
Cheers
Bob Nelson

sgt_zim

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA, Houston Safari Club Foundation, NWTF
Hunted
Texas, Louisiana
If the individual had a concern and wanted to raise it in a reasonable fashion, good for them.
Getting educated first seems to have been missed from reasonable discourse anymore.

What do you expect when this kind of behaviour is broadcast worldwide.

A straight up, naked appeal to emotion if ever there was one. Disgusting, yet there seem to be no shortage of people who fall for such fallacies hook, line, and sinker.

WebleyGreene455

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
The only sensible thing that Greta kid said was that she shouldn't be there but back in school across the ocean. Somebody get her a paddle, apply it to her backside, and tell her to use it to go home. What a bunch of emotional gibberish.
Y'know I remember her saying something about how she was gonna go on this zero-emissions yacht or something, which turned out to require LOTS of emissions in its construction. And I just thought to myself, "Child, your ancestors crossed the ocean in a boat they built by hand. No carbon emissions but a coupla lamps, no radio, no engines, no compass, no GPS, no nothing but oars, sails, and Viking spirit. You wanna get back home, I wanna see you do it that way."

Newboomer

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA, SCI, American Legion, Freemasons
Hunted
RSA, Maine, Montana, Colorado, Texas, Alaska, California.
Y'know I remember her saying something about how she was gonna go on this zero-emissions yacht or something, which turned out to require LOTS of emissions in its construction. And I just thought to myself, "Child, your ancestors crossed the ocean in a boat they built by hand. No carbon emissions but a coupla lamps, no radio, no engines, no compass, no GPS, no nothing but oars, sails, and Viking spirit. You wanna get back home, I wanna see you do it that way."

The Vikings did have a lodestone which was magnetic that they used as a compass. That and the stars were their navigation tools. Tell that to that idiot kid.

WebleyGreene455

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
The Vikings did have a lodestone which was magnetic that they used as a compass. That and the stars were their navigation tools. Tell that to that idiot kid.
Okay well lodestones and stellar navigation aside, they still did it with pretty much zero carbon emissions and waaay more awesomeness. But I should like to do so if I thought it would get me anywhere. But nah, y'know, it'd be toxic of me.

Skinnersblade

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
I tend to feel the same way, but really, she's just a parrot.
Repeating whate she's been told to rehearse and say. And you can bet your ass that the motivational factor for the ones behind it is financial gain.
Nothing more.
As for @gizmo and all the others experiencing similar situations, it's all a result of society pampering everyone. Bring back tough love. Bring back reality. Our youth nowadays are clueless about reality. "The world doesn't run on rainbows and unicorn sh¡t!"..... I hope that quote makes me famous one day! (y)

I believe Echo chambers have caused a lot of the problem with my generation. They can gather on social media and becouse they are not exposed or open to opposing opinions they echo each other's ideals back at each other growing less and less rooted in reality with each rehashing.

Much the same as how when we played the wispher game as kids the end message never remotely resembled the original message yet each participant would swear they spoke it word for word.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TiaraValen

Latest profile posts

pam308 wrote on TOBY458's profile.
Just saw your listing for a winchester 70 458. Is it still for sale? I want it!!! pam308
flatwater bill wrote on john stroud's profile.
Leopard Legend....................Hi John.............I see that you have not visited AH in awhile. Hope all is well. I am looking for a hunt in Namibia..............would like to ask a few questions about your hunt.............all the best..............................Bill
Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG
Safari Dave wrote on egrmpty507's profile.
Did you purchase your hunt at a US SCI fundraiser?