What are you watching?

Tundra Tiger

Bronze supporter
AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
My wife and older daughter have sucked me into a TV series (not on anymore) called Elementary.

Last movie watched - I think - was News of the World. I read far more than I watch.

Godzilla vs King Kong looked like one I will probably watch.

Ike85123

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
None
Im watching Godzilla vs Kong at the moment. Its free on HBO Max. Its in theaters also.
Pretty good so far. Will give a review after I finish it.
Just finished it. Was pretty decent. This one is geared more for kids than the last one. Its worth watching, but im glad i didnt pay for it. Lol

VertigoBE

Bronze supporter
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Europe
Hunted
Belgium, Scotland, Slovenia
I started re-watching the Jericho series (2006) with my fiancee. Very unfortunate it only went for a season and a half, as it is very well executed.
As a very short synopsis, from IMDB: "A small town in Kansas is literally left in the dark after seeing a mushroom cloud over near-by Denver, Colorado. The townspeople struggle to find answers about the blast and solutions on how to survive."

Cleveland48

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
I started re-watching the Jericho series (2006) with my fiancee. Very unfortunate it only went for a season and a half, as it is very well executed.
As a very short synopsis, from IMDB: "A small town in Kansas is literally left in the dark after seeing a mushroom cloud over near-by Denver, Colorado. The townspeople struggle to find answers about the blast and solutions on how to survive."
I really enjoyed that show. Really wish it would of lasted longer.

PARA45

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Hunted
South Africa, Nicaragua, FL, CA, SD, GA, SC, CO
I'm watching Mayans & Gangs of London, on AMC. I'm tired of the Walking Dead (same sh*t every season), and about the same of the Fear the Walking Dead. However, I want to see how the show will end, and it's happening this year!

Firebird

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
South Africa
The history channel has been doing a series called “the food that made America.” Which has been very interesting. Watched the Jazz game last night and now wish I hadn’t. :E Angry: This morning I will finish up a Dropkick Murphy’s concert on YouTube while I stomp the treadmill to death:A Rock: I have finished TIA on YouTube with the taking of a wonderful leaopard-they do a great job with that program!

Justbryan

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Hunted
South Africa, New Zealand, USA, Canada,
Netflix Musketeers (just finished series).

"The Musketeers" gives a contemporary take on the classic story about a group of highly trained soldiers and bodyguards assigned to protect King and country.

Red Leg

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Europe
Member of
SCI DSC life memberships / NRA Patron Life
Hunted
Mexico, Namibia, RSA, Germany, Austria, Argentina, Canada, Mozambique, Spain, US (15 states)
Don't know if it will compete with "Godzilla Vs Kong" or the "Walking Dead" :oops: But the new PBS series on Earnest Hemingway by Ken Burns is worth seeing.

Newboomer

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA, SCI, American Legion, Freemasons
Hunted
RSA, Maine, Montana, Colorado, Texas, Alaska, California.
Professional Bowlers World Series Open Tournamament. I like to watch the youngsters beat the old guys.

Ike85123

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
None
Don't know if it will compete with "Godzilla Vs Kong" or the "Walking Dead" :oops: But the new PBS series on Earnest Hemingway by Ken Burns is worth seeing.
I keep forgetting to watch it. I loved his stuff on vietnam. He has a good eye.

Red Leg

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Europe
Member of
SCI DSC life memberships / NRA Patron Life
Hunted
Mexico, Namibia, RSA, Germany, Austria, Argentina, Canada, Mozambique, Spain, US (15 states)
I keep forgetting to watch it. I loved his stuff on vietnam. He has a good eye.
I agree, he has a gift for telling history, not using history to sell an agenda. His Civil War series is a masterpiece that likely would get him cancelled today.

Kevin Peacocke

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Cleveland Gun Club
Hunted
Zimbabwe, SouthAfrica
The Crown, on Netflix. All I can say is that poor woman seems to have had a tough time all through her life, what an amazing person to still be a committed Queen after all that. Mind you, she has a few great shoots!

Arkansas_Traveler

AH senior member
Reaction score
Hunted
Arkansas, Missouri, Mississippi, Texas, Michigan, Nebraska, Wyoming
We're in the middle of the PBS series on Hemingway (one of my favorite authors) narrated by Ken Burns.
Free to stream on pbs,org.
Very interesting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FabianLeac

Latest profile posts

AGNK wrote on geoff rath's profile.
G’day Geoff,
Mate, I noticed you purchased a rifle from overseas.... can you tell me the procedure of importing a rifle to Australia from a private seller?
Cheers
AGNK
I did a little housekeeping in my shop and found some .500 Jeffery ammo that I no longer need. Superior Ammunition and Hendershots loaded them, along with AHR (American Hunting Rifles). Several Woodleigh/A-Square solids along with lead bullets in both 535g and 600g. Message me for any details.

IMG_8092.jpg
IMG_8091.jpg
IMG_8090.jpg
IMG_8094.jpg
pam308 wrote on TOBY458's profile.
Just saw your listing for a winchester 70 458. Is it still for sale? I want it!!! pam308
flatwater bill wrote on john stroud's profile.
Leopard Legend....................Hi John.............I see that you have not visited AH in awhile. Hope all is well. I am looking for a hunt in Namibia..............would like to ask a few questions about your hunt.............all the best..............................Bill
Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian