Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Europe
Member of
SCI DSC life memberships / NRA Patron Life
Hunted
Mexico, Namibia, RSA, Germany, Austria, Argentina, Canada, Mozambique, Spain, US (15 states)
Caught up on watching the "Longmire" series the other night on Netflix.
I'm into the "Yellowstone" series now.
Beth Dutton - My wife's favorite character ever ..... :confused:

beth.jpg

Ike85123

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
None
Kitchen nightmares with Gordon Ramsey.
Im really surprised noone has knocked him the hell out yet ! Wow !!!

BTB Joe

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Canada, USA
I'm watching Africa's Sportsman Show on YouTube. There are 70+ episodes. I've been through a few and I'm enjoying them. Several of the PH's we've hunted with are highlighted so I watched those first. Great fun seeing some of the same areas we've hunted.

CoElkHunter

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
I agree, he has a gift for telling history, not using history to sell an agenda. His Civil War series is a masterpiece that likely would get him cancelled today.
His Civil War series was great. So was his WW2 series. I cut my cable a couple of years ago, so I need to find out how to get PBS now. I might just buy all of his series somewhere? Everything I've seen of his has been great.

lwaters

Bronze supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Texas,Namibia,Kansas, Missouri, Wyoming, Colorado, Idaho, South Africa, New Zealand
What happened to Safari Hunters Journal. It was on my Dish network outdoor channels but disappeared.

Skinnersblade

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Rewatched secondhand lions this afternoon with Robert Duvall and Michael Caine. I had not seen it in many years still one of my favourite movies. Settling in to watch the second of the Duvall double header open range.

Randy F

Silver supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
US and South Africa
Rewatched secondhand lions this afternoon with Robert Duvall and Michael Caine. I had not seen it in many years still one of my favourite movies. Settling in to watch the second of the Duvall double header open range.
One of my faves.

Skinnersblade

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Well, I was referring to second hand lions...but now that you ask, so is Open Range...and Lonesome Dove...and almost anything else with Duvall in it. ;)
Duvall had some amazing lines in secondhand lions his boys speech and the bar fight scene are two of my favourites in film. To me he also made open range.

Randy F

Silver supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
US and South Africa
My mother has always stopped me just in time. She watches me like a hawk at those family reunions. One of the few good things about COVID...no reunions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KoryPiment

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

flatwater bill wrote on john stroud's profile.
Leopard Legend....................Hi John.............I see that you have not visited AH in awhile. Hope all is well. I am looking for a hunt in Namibia..............would like to ask a few questions about your hunt.............all the best..............................Bill
Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG
Safari Dave wrote on egrmpty507's profile.
Did you purchase your hunt at a US SCI fundraiser?
uplander01 wrote on colorado's profile.
Heard you may have load data for the 500 Jeffery,.....any info would be appreciated. Was thinking 535gr, but already had a response that the 570gr would be a better way to go, not sure why.